[OPEN] b_roham | Lua Programmer/Web Developer

About Me

Hi, I’m Jaden! I’m a 17 year old Programmer. I am offering my services as a programmer and bot-maker. I specialize in creating discord bots and overall scripting in LuaU. I have been scripting for around 5 years on Roblox. I am proficient in several programming languages , but the ones I use frequently are Java, JavaScript, C++ LuaU (Roblox Lua), and Python.

Notable skills

• I am familiar with and can work using Rojo
  • I am familiar with and comfortable using the Knit framework
  • I frequently use git
  • I am capable of hosting my bots (I do recommend you host them yourself after you’ve paid for them, I can teach you how to do so)
  • I am experienced in Node.js (I use it for my bots)
  • I am experienced in using Roblox’s api as well as http service, being able to do things such as communicate between a roblox game and my web server.
  • In general, I am able to code nearly anything on Roblox if given a proper amount of time for it, even things I don’t have experience with I can pick up quickly.

Tutoring

Outside of Roblox completely, I am a Computer Science tutor within my High School. The courses I tutor primarily use Java, I tutor the following courses:

• ICS3U - University Introduction to Computer Science (Junior/Grade 11)
    Description of course:
    This course introduces students to computer science. Students will design software independently and as part of a team, using industry-standard programming tools and applying the software development life-cycle model. They will also write and use subprograms within computer programs. Students will develop creative solutions for various types of problems as their understanding of the computing environment grows. They will also explore environmental and ergonomic issues, emerging research in computer science, and global career trends in computer-related fields.
  • ICS4U - University Computer Science (Senior/Grade 12)
    Description of course:
    Grade 12 Computer Science allows students to further develop their knowledge and skills in computer science. In this course, students will be asked to use modular design principles to create complex and fully documented programs according to industry standards. Throughout the various units, students will work through the steps of managing a large software development project, from planning through to project review. We will also investigate some of the ethical and environmental issues in computing and discuss emerging technologies, areas of research, and careers within the field of computer science.

Contests

I take part in competitive programming within my High School, I primarily write contests in C++.

I scored top 9.9% and received a certificate of distinction for the junior division of the University of Waterloo’s Canadian Computing Competition.

Past Groups

I’ve held development positions at some point in time in all of the following groups.
I’ve contributed to 36 Million+ Accumulated Place Visits

Snow Core - Senior Developer (Current)

The Robine - Head Architect (Lead Developer) (Current)
The Robine Militia - Lead Engineer (Formerly)

The Vykterrian Dominion - Developer

Aegis International - Secondary Developer (Formerly), Unaccredited Contributor (Current)

Triple A Batteries - Developer (Formerly)

ROBLOX Showcase

Kill Feed

A passion project I’ve worked on from time to time with my friend, although the game is now only being worked on for fun, I have some clips as well as a link to the game.
Please note that everything you see here is not finished

Robine

Actively a Head Architect (Lead Developer) in which I mainly work out of game on things such as Discord Bots and their automated promotion system, however I still help maintain and update their main game City-17.

Assisted in the creation of the Robine Mainframe, as well as maintenance, updates, and more.
Also, fixed bugs coded updates, and much more in their main roleplay game Downtown-RP which has since been shut down.
As well as fixing their side game for The Robine Militia.

The Vykterrian Dominion

Coded the leaderboard, and health bar as well as bug fixes at their main raidable base The Bio Lab. Was just a general scripter.

Triple A Batteries

Responsible for bug fixes and code optimization in TAB’s rendition of The Undead Coming, unsure where the project stands now and how much of my code is still used.

Snow Core

Assisted in the creation of Glacian Factory and Aestus Citadel, as well as being responsible for bug fixes and updates to Aurora’s Dam and Fort Snow 2. Still actively work on new projects as a Senior Developer.

Aegis International

My experience developing was quite short here, all I made was a VIP Tracker for one of their divisions at their main roleplay game, unsure if it’s still used.

Discord Bots/Webhooks

I’m capable of creating discord bots with the functionality of bots like bloxlink and clan labs, I’ve also created discord bots capable of interacting with Roblox games. Here’s some commands from previous roblox-discord bots.

NHL Games

I also created a bot to track NHL games, scores and standings.

Availability and Prices

My availability is highly dependent on the day, however, I’m usually able to code for anywhere from 1-3 hours per day.

Prices are negotiable, I accept payment in USD, CAD, and Robux and am open to most payment methods. (Upfront, per asset, percentages, etc)

In certain circumstances I may work for free, but this is very rare and I will prioritize paid work.

Contact

You can contact me on discord at @broham_ (b_roham#0001 may work as well), I accept all friend requests, If you do message me, please get straight to the point (I don’t mean to come off as rude, I just get a lot of messages).

Please do note that I get many messages requesting my work, response times may be slow but I will get back to everyone who messages me

Thanks for reading!

11 Likes