[OPEN] Builder for hire!

About Me

Hello, I am zireisa (previously known as h9yleys). I am a builder and I specialize in building cafes, homestores, dance studios, etc. Sometimes I am accompanied by a close friend of mine, @lusviva in commissions. Additionally, I have been building for 2+ years and I believe that it is time I open my commissions!

Unfinished homestore of my own

Cottage core themed area

bunnie Homestore

Aquelic Apparel Homestore

elysia Homestore

Justice Dance Academy

cybrvoid Homestore

Toxicity Homestore

Outdated/Old work

If you would like to see more examples contact me.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I only accept payment through group funds & t-shirt with taxing included. I charge :robux:10,000+ and I must receive half the payment before I have begun, to avoid any scamming.

Commission Policies

As said before, I must receive 50% of payment before I begin the build to avoid scamming. Additionally, you are not allowed to request builds being done in less than 2 weeks. My schedule is pretty tight with commissions and I am only able to complete a commission in 2+ weeks so please keep that in mind when commissioning me. Furthermore, failure to follow any of my commission policies will result in me declining the commission request.

Contact

You can contact me on discord hayley#4999 if interested. When contacting me, please send a detailed description of what you want to order. Reference photos are encouraged.

27 Likes

Are you able to make a homestore with clothing on hangers, or folded, and not on mannequins?

1 Like

Yes! You may contact me on discord if interested. h.#1111

I’ve added you on Discord jason;#9528, hoping you can accept it and we can talk some more. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello! I’m Aquelic, owner of Aquelic Apparel! Working with hestials was a pleasure. She incorporated everything I wanted into the build and got it done fast. Her prices are amazing for what you get! I loved collaborating with her and will recommend to anyone who is looking for a cost and time efficient builder. <3

1 Like

All I see here is pure talent and skill. Keep up the hard work!

1 Like

Hey! I’m interested in commissioning you for a homestore! If you could add me here as I can’t send you a friend request on Discord that would be great, thanks! Discord: andrei#3333

Apologies, my tag changed. Added!

What is your Discord tag right now?

It’s hayley#4999, I added you awhile ago, did you receive it?

Hello, I would suggest lowering the prices, bc I don’t think it’s that worth it though! Of, like laying 10,000 for that! And I would really suggest, lowering the prices! Then, I think people will be interested in your work, just an suggestion though.

Thank you,

Power,

I have to disagree with you, I feel the prices that are offered are fair and just for the work that’s provided!

1 Like

I would have to agree with power. You are an extraordinary builder but I personally wouldn’t spend 10,000 robux on those builds.

1 Like

Yea, or if there are gonna scam somebody, on it! yeah I think it’ll be a good idea to lower the price down a bit tho, but yeah but ty for your review about my opinion! tho, but I really appreciate the review.

Power,

Hm, okay then! but, what if there scam somebody that, there will not give the work to them! yeah, that’ll be great for them to lower the prices down a bit! for, it tho bc what if there scam somebody on not giving the work to them! But, we never know but thank you for your shout.

Thank you,

Power,

Although, I would love to book an commission of yours! However, the price is the problem! bc, it is really to expensive! for them! and, that’s why I would suggest lowering the prices a ish, down a bit! But, when it is kinda a bit lower I might book an commission! But yeah I still love the work, but the prices are just to very, expensive! And I would really suggest lowering them down tho, but it is really up to you.

Power,

Hi! I don’t have dizzy, but can we talk through dev forum? I am interested in a hotel.

Apologies, I am only able to communicate through Discord because I cannot provide quick responses on DevForum!