[OPEN] Builder & GFX Designer Open For Commissions

About Me

Hello everyone! I am looking to be commissioned for short term Building projects. I specialize in map building and am working on asset creation, GFX, and 3D Modeling. I’ve worked on many games, my most notable being snipers. I joined Roblox in early 2014 but only recently picked up building in early 2020. I’m still learning many things about development and if you have any constructive criticism or advice, please speak up! I look forward to hearing from you!

Showcase

The Infection - Map

The Infection - Map Demo - Roblox

Alienatic

Snipers - Map

FPS Map

Rocket Laegue (Joke Game)

Rocket Laegue - Roblox

GFX

Availability

I can typically only work a 2 - 4 hours on week days due to school. On some days I wont be available at all due to work which takes up all of my time after school. My Timezone is Eastern Standard Time (EST). The Weekends are more open, typically 4 - 8 hours max depending on what I’m doing. I Still can have work on Saturdays which takes up 5 hours of my nights, so please be aware of that.

Payment

I prefer to be paid in robux, whether that’s through shirt (with tax) or group payout, I will accept either. I only accept percentage payments if I know the game has a solid income. At the moment I don’t accept paypal but that will change in the near future.

Contact

You can message me via Dev Forum or Discord. If you do decide to message me through Dev Forum, just know that it may take me a little longer before I see your message.

Discord - Mikel#9105

1 Like

Hello! How Much Cost School Design? I Will Pay Per Designed Classroom. I Already Have Models, So You Don’t Need To Build Anything. Dm Me: NvTheDeveloper#8022

1 Like

I sent you a friend request to discuss, hope to hear from ya soon

How much would it cost to create a real-life scale burger king? I am willing to pay 10k-15k for your work. My discord is ILoveBurgerKing#8252. I would love to work with you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

$500K USD + $300K for shipping and handling. Hope that’s reasonable!