[OPEN] Builder needed. Pier 6 Restaurant

About Pier 6

Pier 6 is an upcoming realistic restaurant. Pier 6 will strive to provide quality service to all of our customers with our variety of menu selections, and well experienced staff team. Our team is dedicated to providing our customers with a comfortable and luxurious eating experience. Pier 6 was founded by ItsDev_in 2 months ago and we’ve been working on a redesign for our release of the restaurant.

The Team
At the moment I’m the only developer on the team, our only builder is myself. I’ve been working very hard on the exterior and I’m looking for some assistance as I do not do interior work.

You can see our progress so far here: ItsDev_in's Place Number: 148 - Roblox

About The Job & Our Goal

We are looking for up to 3 professional builders to join our team. Good communication skills are needed and developers for the most part will be working together including myself. Our goal is to be a functional and realistic restaurant that functions smoothly. I have a lot of prior experience with management and I will establish a staff team and launch our advertisements once the restaurant has been finished.

Payment

At the moment I do not have a payment method figured out as I don’t have any available fund, you will be paid after your work once we collect revenue and our investors see the potentional that this restaurant has.

Contact Us

You can contact myself through discord, ItsDev_in#2062
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thank you for your interest in the position, I look forward to meeting anyone who is interested. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.