[OPEN] Building/Visual Services - Gryves

tw
Thanks you for taking your time and patience to give my portfolio a view.
I’ll start by introducing myself, mostly with the fact that I’ve been previously known
with a series of names, of which Gryves sticked up, although visualslord, io_lite, made their appearances in the devCommunity. I’m 17 and take my assignments seriously.

Myself
I’ve have gathered a ton of experience and now I’m quite stable on my status of professional services, I 3D Model my meshes, texture my sets and generally I am confident that I can make most of the requirements on a perfectly optimized scale (low triangulation/polygon count). I’m adaptable, open-minded, and hopefully your best go when something needs to be built and finished quickly.

CV
My skills and qualifications are generated through the years of practice I have, to be more exact, 7 years on Roblox Building, 5 on Post Processing, 2 on 3D Modelling and almost 3 on professional free-lancing.

In the past I have worked and recommended* by : @SirMing, @ObscureEntity, @Haggie125, @Sharksie, @AbstractAlex, @loleris, etc.

The photos above picture the exact requirements of the contractor, I can work with any style, amount of detail, requirements, etc.

o

I usually charge ~100k R$ per 300x300 studs, but hence the spring/summer season is here and I have a lot more time, I decided to half up the price to >> 50k R$ per 300x300 << studs. The price may revert if my schedule gets flooded again.

Please DM me on DevForums, as I have too many discord friend requests to realize whom wants to contact me with business matters.

recommended* - As in all developers that I have worked for have been satisfied with my services.

Thanks you for taking your time to read this.

8 Likes

I’m still available for offers!

These are great builds, however, in my opinion, they seem a bit outdated. The style I mean. While the builds are really good, the style you are using just doesn’t seem to be what a lot of developers are aiming for right now and want in their game.

This is just my own opinion, but maybe show some builds in different styles? And even if you disagree with my opinion, this is still a pretty cool idea. To show multiple different styles show that you are able to do a more wide range of building.

Disagreed. Gryves’ style seems very appealing to most of the games on ROBLOX.

Here shows his capability to build in-detail while not going crazy with the part count to be able to deliver a fun, detailed looking map for a top game & studio.

Gryves displays his ability to create a nice lobby-like build with the ‘Mushroom Valley’ map.

Gryves shows his capability to build in a cartoonish style in the ‘The Museum’ map, while also combines the usage of textures that fit with the cartoonish looking ceiling, which I must say does look pretty good.

I believe Gryves style is well matched for most of the front-page games you see currently on ROBLOX. Not everything has to be a cartoony’ high saturated build to look appealing for the style of our era of games. Excellent work, @Gryves

5 Likes

Thanks you very much for your very well chosen words, I appreciate it.

1 Like

Do you take % revenue or is it limited to commissions?

I agree @Gryves is a great developer.

1 Like

Sadly I limit myself to commissions, as I do use this as my part-time job, and having direct payouts feel more appropriate. But thanks you for your interest! :slight_smile:

Also, Commander_Nerfy thanks you.

1 Like

Add me on discord currently looking for a map builder

Discord: ISuperK#1630

@Gryves