[OPEN BUT MODELLERS ONLY] Simulator Game - Hiring devs and GFX makers

About The Game

Hi there! I’m starting a simulator game that is all about black hole, basically you get a blackhole and you suck in everything in the universe to achieve win. I am a scripter, UI designer and a intermediate builder as well. You can see my portfolio here: Hi there BanTech, I’ve made a new portfolio that is updated for what I’ve made, please take a look if you’d like to. [OPEN] FrostedMatt | UI Designer and Scripter | Opened for commisions

About The Job

I’m looking for quality developers and GFX designers that are willing to help developing on the game, it does not affect your payment even if you do short term. Of course, payments will increase when we get actual robux from the game after ensuring the success of it. I’ll pay 10-20K robux on advertisements to try ensure success.

Payment

We are paying based on your quality of your build/script/whatever. My current budget including advertisements will be 20K robux, I’ll probably increase it when we get more people to help.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at FrostedMatt#3481
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.