[OPEN] CanadianCrepe | Professional UI Designer and 2D Artist

Sent, my profile picture is of an Obi-Wan character.

@BenzGamingz was quick with his work, and provided everything I requested from him. If you need a UI designer, I definitely recommend him for your project.

(P.S, I’ll definitely be working with him again if I need other UI designs)

1 Like

Thank you for the review @EsplosiveTNT2, much appreciated. Hope to work with you on more projects.

1 Like

Hello, are you still open for commissions?

Yes I am still open for commissions.

Needs a 2D Artist for this thing below!

You need a 2D artist? You mean a GFX artist?

2D artist, check the link to see the samples and to see if you can make a similar thing.

I’ll check out the link in a bit. :+1:

I sent you a Discord friend request, I am the guy with the Obi-Wan PFP.

Great! I don’t see your discord, so could you add me? Administator_FBI#7336

Your Discord doesn’t work, my Discord tag is Obi-Wan Kenobi#5246.

Update: I added my Discord tag, for all you Discord users.

Added some more UI Design Examples.

Third time using @BenzGamingz, and although the wait can sometimes be long, it’s definitely worth It once it’s delivered. If you need a UI designed, I definitely suggest him for the job.

2 Likes

I really like how you made studio ui look good, when do you think you’ll be able to switch over to photoshop ui?

Really depends, I can’t really afford Photoshop so I might get it later; but until then I’ll use Studio UI.

Added brand new examples!

4th or 5th time using BenzGamingz for UI designs, and he continues to provide high quality work. Although last time it took a bit longer, he delivered in under an hour of my first message, which is pretty astonishing. I definitely recommend you use him if you need a high quality, cheap UI design.

1 Like

Added some brand new work!
:+1: