[OPEN] CanadianCrepe | Professional UI Designer and 2D Artist

Added some more UI Design Examples.

Third time using @BenzGamingz, and although the wait can sometimes be long, it’s definitely worth It once it’s delivered. If you need a UI designed, I definitely suggest him for the job.

2 Likes

I really like how you made studio ui look good, when do you think you’ll be able to switch over to photoshop ui?

Really depends, I can’t really afford Photoshop so I might get it later; but until then I’ll use Studio UI.

Added brand new examples!

4th or 5th time using BenzGamingz for UI designs, and he continues to provide high quality work. Although last time it took a bit longer, he delivered in under an hour of my first message, which is pretty astonishing. I definitely recommend you use him if you need a high quality, cheap UI design.

1 Like

Added some brand new work!
:+1:

Updated my portfolio w/ new examples and icons!

1 Like

Prices are free for today! Get your UI while you can!

The 2D work is fairly done, I would suggest you use photo edit apps to add Effects and eye catching text , for it will make your work stand out more.

1 Like

Everything is no longer free as it is September 1st!

Commissions have been reopened, get them while you can!

Sorry, but a personal matter popped up in the way, and all commissions that have been ordered before the closure of the UI commissions, unless cancelled will be finished.

Hey I love your work and I would love to get into contact Discord: Badle#5065 (I would add you but your tag doesn’t seem to be working)

I sent a request to you. I have an Obi-Wan pfp.

Changed my Roblox username to CanadianCrepe, yay.

Moved my portfolio, go here for my newest portfolio w/ newer examples:

Did you make this without any inspiration?

I followed this admin panel style, but it was an image given by a person buying a product from m.

But I did make it independently, I even can open source proof that I made it.

Oh, i wasnt doubting that you didn’t make it, i just liked the design. aha

1 Like