[OPEN] Cartoonish Lobby Needed! - Must be an experienced low poly map builder (R$)

About The Job

Please ONLY message me if you meet the requirements.

I’m looking for a professional and an experienced low poly builder to make a medium-sized simulator styled lobby for this project. I expect high-quality work that adheres to our game’s style. The builder should be familiar with using any type of 3d software like Blender to create most of the things needed for the maps such as the decorations. I expect the flooring to be very good with things added like small hills. (Check the last image.) Good communication skills are appreciated; I check team progress daily or every two days and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

I expect the Lobby to be completed within 2-3 weeks.

Note: Make sure you have previous work to show me that relates to the style I need at least. Again, also message me only if you meet the requirements that I’m looking for! Thanks.

Example of cartoonish style I’m looking for: (Credit to the game Overlook Bay, xM_ani and Kadraava)

Payment

I am paying [10,000] R$ for the lobby. After showing proof of completion, I’ll pay first before you hand over the map.
If you have any counteroffers, then tell me directly in direct messages to discuss the issue.

Contact Me

You can contact me on Discord: Nameless_1234#2545
You must be 13 years or older to apply and can meet the criteria.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looking at the third image you can see that the flooring isn’t so simple. It’s a big more complicated, which is what I’m looking for.

Also, if you’re really sure you can do the work like quality wise etc but not too sure about the payment listed above, please DM me so we can discuss the issue and look for a solution!

Hey there! Super interested your discord is not working contact me here: :jack_o_lantern:ii_J8x#6312

I’m not able to copy and paste the emoji…

I’ve edited my settings. You should be able to add me now

1 Like

Sent the request over, so for the late response!

The job is still available! Message me if you’re able to produce the style of work that I’m looking for. (See images and read the description to see if you qualify).

Hi, I am definitely the best person for the job, add me on discord to talk more!
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-plethoa-builder-lowpoly-game-designer/473133/3

hello i’m very interested in building this map heres my portfolio:

hope to work with you soon :grinning:

-Jack

Hey! I’d love to help if possible!
Here is my portfolio :slight_smile:

My discord is @Finbxb / 4929

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.