[OPEN] GFX ARTIST FOR HIRE | Emiliqax's Portfolio

About me

Hi! My name is Emilia.

I am a GFX artist.

My commissions are open at the moment, feel free to message me if you want to make an order.

Showcase

GFX

anola yes
Divinity
ritz

prices

Depends on the quality of my work, so we can discuss prices via DevForum messages.

I accept T-shirts or group funds, but I mostly prefer group funds.

contact

Please contact me through the DevForum, send me a message if you’re interested or comment down below.

Thank you for reading my portfolio, have a good day! :smiley:

5 Likes

NOTE: If anyone is interested in ordering from me, please comment down below what you want and I will message you via DevForum messages.

Very good GFX!! What software do you use?

Thank you!! I used Blender and paint.net.

1 Like

Defo recommend. You should hire her. She’s really nice to work with and get’s the job done correctly and quick. :slight_smile:

Not bad on GFX, might I recommend that you should try to blend the character into the background more or make a more natural lighting to compliment it.

1 Like

Still doing GFX? Just wondering bc ur status says you are former GFX artist.

1 Like

Hey there , you absolutely nailed it on the gfx but there are some few things I think u can improve

Try to blend in the character and the background and even the lightning on the renders and background and you could definitely improve more on lightning other than that it’s amazing and I can definitely see u improve ! :smile:

2 Likes

@Ea_xa Hey, sorry about the late response. Yes, I started doing GFX again in
December. (Forgot to change my status.)

My GFX quality has changed a lot since then, this is one of my older portfolios. My newest one can be found on my profile.