[OPEN] Cheap mid-poly Builder

About

Greetings! I’m Noris, also knows as tao based on Roblox’s username.

I have 1 year + at building mid-poly and also have a plenty of experiences on high poly as well. I can do big project like map-build when i’m interested at it.

If you would hire me and want me to do serious stuff, I HIGHLY DO NOT recommend to do that.

Some of my past builds

Here is some of my work

Availability

I’m only available for 6 hours / week. And I only accept commissions which is flow to my region time (UTC+7)

Payment

Price for each mid-poly build in about 800 to 1500 Robux, 1000 to 2000 per high poly , can be negotiate. Paying 50% first Is recommended. Robux Is the only way to pay at the moment.

Contact

You can contact me by DM me here on Discord: ahhhh#1573 or message through DevForum if you are interested.

Thanks for your reading!

You can now visit my Talent Hub portfolio here: https://talent.roblox.com/creators/561209903

5 Likes

I really like the atmosphere created by the skybox in the first of your past work images. I recommend using more skyboxes that fit the design of your builds to move your skill up.

Great work and goodbye collaboration!

3 Likes

Moved to Talent Hub:Talent Hub but It’s hard to use so will stick with DevForum for a while.

2 Likes