[OPEN] TrulyClen | Builder & Terrain Developer

________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

About Me

Hi there! I am TrulyClen, a talented Builder, Terrain Developer, and realism Developer with a variety of experience in large games providing users with the best experience. As for game development, I am tasked with creating various highly detailed and realistic assets, whether that is in the field of building, terrain, and more.

• Contributed to over 12M+ Game Visits
  • Contributed to over 150K+ Group Members
  • Created highly realistic assets used in a variety of large games
  • Contributing to 3+ large game releases/revamps
  • Worked in 16+ highly realistic games/development studios (full-time & part-time; not all listed below)

Notable Work Experience:

(All references will be given as per request)

Showcase

You can view my work here:

Assets (Building, Terrain & Realism)

Assets:

Availability

Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 8 PM EST
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 AM EST - 11:00 PM EST

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I charge depending on the level of detail required, size of assets, etc (same requirements apply to terrain).

Preferred Payment - R$: (Methods of Transaction)

• Group payouts
  • Shirts (Tax applied)

Note: I retain the right to cancel the commission with/without a refund depending on client treatment.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:@apes#0346

Thanks for reading! :wave:

6 Likes

If you are hiring, please state what you want, any photo or something I can base the commission on, the price you are willing to pay, and the Payment Method.

2 Likes

Also please say if you are contacting on discord:
“I sent a friend request”
[Discord Tag]

2 Likes