[CLOSED] ClenMems | Builder, 3D Modeler (Not too experienced), GFX Artist, Terrain Developer

About Me

NOTE: NEW PORTFOLIO HERE: [OPEN] ClenMems | Builder, Terrain Developer, and Realism Developer

Hi there! My name is ClenMems (Modeler & Patched67), I am a Builder, 3D Modeler (Not too experienced), GFX Artist, Terrain Developer. I have 1 year and 8 months of experience on building, 1 year and 2 months on 3D Modeling, 8 months on GFX’s and 1 year and 7 months on Terrain. I am a developer willing to apply for a position that suits me. I am interested on earning 100k robux so that I am able to starting earning and making a full career for myself. DM me if you would like to hire me, contact info is going to be listed below this post (bottom of the post).

Here are some games/business/places I work/worked for:

• Lake Side Valley (Former Lead Developer, Former Developer)
  • Blaze Cafe (Former Head Developer)
  • The Crimson Hand [T-C-H] (Cancelled Commission due to stress issues)
  • Krazy Smoothies/ Froyo [Shut down] (Former Head Developer (Was going to be City of Vancouver as a business))
  • Burger Bros (In Vancouver) (Developer working on v4)
  • Your Local Coffee Shop (In Vancouver) (Developer working on TC’s and building)
  • Apex Industries (Owned by TreeRevelation (Developer working for commissions/purchases within
    the group))
  • The Smokin’ Patty (In Vancouver) (Former Head Developer, Former Developer working on v3)
  • Taco Central (In Vancouver) Current Head Developer for v1 build)
  • Lakewood County (Former Developer, left due to it being inactive)
  • Newpine County, State of Nova (Contractor for the game)
  • Perroy County (Current Developer for v1)
  • Fight the Zombies (Former Head Developer, Former Developer)
  • Hydro Transportation Services (Former Developer, sadly could not complete entire build due to it shutting down)
    Arena Battles (Current Building Developer)

Showcase

You can view my assets here:

Buildings

(This is unfinished)

GFX's

Terrain

I will not be putting my 3D Models as I am still learning as I go.

Availability

Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 3:45 PM EST
Saturday - Sunday: 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes anytime of the day.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I only charge depending on the size and quality for builds, along with terrain. For GFX’s I have a certain payment chart which can be discussed in DM’s.
My preferred payment method is Robux & PayPal.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:@apes#0346

Thanks for reading! :grin:

Your work is great and you seem very talented. May I suggest you use blender for your GFX, it could take it to another level! :+1:

I wish I could, but since I have ran into poles 3 times it is beyond impossible. In simple terms, I find it hard to do. I will attempt in doing so, thanks for your suggestion! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohh my god I did not realize. Sorry!!!

I sent a friend request again, please accept.

Hey there mr ClenMens, if you are open for food mesh/modelling with or without texture contact me!

cael#2379

or here in Devforum!

This has been updated, please review it.

NEW PORTFOLIO HERE - [OPEN] ClenMems | Builder, Terrain Developer, and Realism Developer