[OPEN] Clothing Designer For Hire!

about me

Amenities!

Hello. I am diohrs, also known as Nisha. I have been designing in the clothing industry for over 2 years. I have dedicated my time and effort into creating pieces and I enjoy doing so. Designing is something I love and I believe that it is a special passion I hold. My theme of clothing mostly consists of kawaii/anime style. However, I am able to do simple pieces of clothing!

Some of my work!

green fishnet tee showcase

vampire goth corset {black} showcase

vampire goth corset {red} showcase

cyber goth denim skirt showcase

gothic hello kitty cropped shirt showcase

y2k blood red tank top showcase

details

I love doing commissions however, I do have some regulations that need to be followed!

Rules:
ღ You MUST pay first. This is to ensure that my work will not be stolen and I will not be scammed.
ღ I am allowed to deny your clothing request if I feel the need to do so.
ღ Please do not rush me as I have other things to do and I may be working on other commissions as well.

Here is some extra information about me and my commissions!

Information:
ღ How long I take to finish the commission will vary on how advanced the requested clothing is, how busy I am with commissions, and if events happen to come up. However, it should ALWAYS be finished under 1 week.
ღ I still face struggles to create outfits as I am trying out a new and more advanced designing app. I will always let you know if I am unable to create something. Although, this will rarely happen!
ღ I live in Australia so I may not always be active around the same times you are. Please do not spam me to answer as I will most likely be asleep.

payment

My prices usually depend on the clothing(s) you ask for and will always be negotiable.

Full outfit:
ღ 1,000 - 1,500 ROBUX
Shirt:
ღ 500 - 800 ROBUX
Pants:
ღ 500 - 800 ROBUX

NOTE: Payment is done via t-shirt and includes tax. However, if you request 3 or more pieces, you will not have to pay tax.

contact

Discord: Nisha#3285
Roblox: diohrs

1 Like