[OPEN] Clothing Designer for hire!

About Me

Hi there! I am a clothing designer looking to be hired! I am dsxaya and I have been designing for over a year now. I can do typically any style needed. I have worked with many groups like: .Utopia - Roblox
NEXT SATURDAY - Roblox
Sugar Brush - Roblox
Only_Daily - Roblox
Acronix Apperal - Roblox
Euphoria Style - Roblox
I also own a small growing group of my own: Aya’s bizarre adventure - Roblox

Show case

These are some of my most recent designs:

Women’s clothes

!

Men’s clothes

Anime

Rules

• You must have the robux before hiring me and show proof that you own the expected amount of robux.

• Have a reference photo of what you need or give me a brief description.

• Be as clear as possible!

• Don’t ask of me to make anything against the roblox TOS.

• I have the right to decline you if needed.

Availability

I am available most of the day but especially in the evenings EDT time.

Payment

My prices are 200-2000 depending on the effort, I will let you know how much you’ll be paying. I accept group funds and T-shirt payment methods.

Contact

You can contact me here or on:
Discord: axgvt#8527
Twitter: dsxaya
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Update: added outfits, changed prices, and added more contact info.

Added my discord account to my contacts!

1 Like

I think the bras only shirt might get moderated or taken down for showing too much skin. I know some clothing who got taken down just because of that.
I think it won’t get taken down if you just add a strap. If i didn’t see that right, please correct me.
I’m not 100% sure

I believe you are referring to the corsets, and yes there is a chance it could be moderated or taken down but there is also a good chance that it won’t. I know a lot of designers who have corsets that look similar to this designers work.

Although if it does get taken down or moderated adding a strap is a good idea if you plan to reupload.

I don’t really think so because I made them for my own group and they’ve been up for a while. I made different colors of it and still didn’t get taken down.

1 Like

Sent a friend request on discord, I am MathewSevereux#8400

Added new category of clothes!