[OPEN] Clothing designer

information tab

Amenities, I’m eqviia! Feel free to call me Taina. I’m a member of the ROBLOX community that has a particular passion for ROBLOX clothing design.

Acheivments
☆ - 1+ years of experience
☆ - Worked for multiple groups.

Groups I’ve designed for:
☆ - reina - Roblox (10k)
☆ - Alex's Clothing™ - Roblox (22k)
☆ - sad aesthetics - Roblox (23k)
☆ - vilane - Roblox (5k)
☆ - BRАTZ$ - Roblox - (25k)
☆ - And a lot more!! x

34bae0f98bb3469a5bbe1289672862726ab8ed65_2_690x115

Casual

Suits

(MORE COMING SOON)

uniforms

(COMING SOON)

☆ - My availability depends on the design complexity and my IRL schedule. If I run into any scheduling issues during your project, I will make sure to communicate that with you and work things out.

☆ - If you have a specific deadline in mind, please tell me before I start your project so that I can schedule my process accordingly. If I bump into any issues to meet your deadline, I will make sure to communicate that with you as well.

8dd1894b2ea1a67ab3a69ae85c7ea902d40874ed_2_690x115

☆・1 outfit // 450R$
☆・Shirt/pant // 225$
☆・PRICES MAY VARY. I am likely to lower/higher the price based on the complexity.

I only accept ROBUX. I Do not accept USD or any other form of payment.

Robux payment must be through group funds. Unless your willing to pay tax for Gamepass.

6048fb21eb64c28ea8f1f0d855902c119752106e_2_690x115

☆ If you’re considering hiring me please consider the following:

➮ You will be updated with progress reports when I finish a reasonably sized portion of the design.
➮ It would help to hear specific feedback while working on your design.
➮ My prices are negotiable.
➮ I may increase or decrease the price based on the complexity.
➮ Please do not rush me.
➮ I must be credited for my work in some way. (Clothing description works best)
➮ I will not make anything related to military, furry, nsfw, homophobia, or gore.
➮ Reference pictures are always necessary, please make sure to provide these during the brainstorming process at the beginning of our time working together.
➮ Please have patience with me & trust my process, I always make sure to put in 600% effort into every design.
➮ All changes requested on a design must be made before the final payment.
➮ No refunds.
➮ You must pay 100% of the final price before I hand over the design without a watermark.
➮ Please behave professionally. Grammar is not required but you must display a calm, mature attitude.
➮ If I cancel, I will refund you. However, I won’t if you were rude/disrespectful, rushed me, or some other violation of my ToS.

DevForum - @eqviia
Roblox - eqviia - Roblox
Discord - taina.#1771

➮ My commissions are currently closed, but they will be opening soon. Thanks for reading!! x

21 Likes

Hey, I’m in need of a clothing designer with premuim and do you take percentages?

1 Like

its not big yet but we are gaining members quick
we gained 19 in just 2 days

Hey, I’m interested in commissioning, however, your discord tag doesn’t seem to be working. Are your commissions still open?

1 Like

Recently ordered a commission from them and i was satisfied with the outcome. Definitely recommend them and will order again!

2 Likes

Woah! This is amazing! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like