[OPEN] Collaborating with all Types of Developers

About Me

Hi! I am Workkspace, I have been on this platform for about 5 years and have been developing for 3 years. Over the years, I have specialized in scripting, building, game design, and UI design. I have worked on multiple projects and have spent countless amount of hours a day making projects unique and impressive. My goal on the platform is to make the most unique experiences and groundbreaking experiences that don’t seem made by a Roblox game.

My portfolio

Game Concept

This isn’t exactly a hiring post for a specific game studio, however, I am gathering a team of talented developers to create a game in the next 2 - 3 quickly to release a game we can all be proud of. I’m hoping not to spend lots of time on the first release version, but I am instead hoping to release updates in the following months after the release of the game.

So, the game concept is very similar to SCP 3008. You are placed on a large map and you have to survive throughout the days. However, there is an exit which is the goal the player has to reach. When reached the end goal, the player will be given a set amount of points that they can spend in a shop for advanced accessories to survive.

However, this isn’t just a large room you will have to survive in, you will be placed in a massive maze making it even more tricky. To add another layer of difficulty, there will be monsters roaming the maze at all time seeking players. At release, there will be only 1 type of monster; however, I have plans of adding way more in future updates.

Monetization

I think this is a great idea as I have seen multiple survival games somewhat like this have a concurrent 50 - 450 players. This can generate lots of R$ for our team. I believe if we keep up the updates, we can gather a community and make consistent updates.

Though, there will be a source of income. We will gain a bunch from premium playtime funds. Recently, Roblox just raised the premium playtime payment by a large amount, so if we target premium players, we can gain a lot.

But, this is not the only source of income. We will have donations, game passes, and developer products that advance the player to have more points. We expect to have at least 3 game passes by launch at a reasonable price.

Positions

The core of the game will be constructed fairly quickly, but we expect to have future updates after that which means this is a long term position.

Co-Builder (POSITION TAKEN)

The main builder, Workkspace will be mainly building the structure of the maze. However, you will help with adding small details and adding touches to the work already made. This comes with LOTS of creativity, no one will be there to give you ideas on what to make, so you will have to be creative and make up ideas.

You will have to build in a futuristic way and be able to customize lighting properties in a unique way to really bring out the theme of the game.

Scripter

You will have to create the core of the game which makes the game function. However, this comes with lots of creativity. This is YOUR job to make the game shine out of all of the other games on Roblox. This means making small features that are very unique.

Mainly, the hardest things you will have to create is a custom pickup/placement system, datastores, and npc AI.

Investor (POSTITION TAKEN)

This is the job that fires up the game and makes the game possible for income. Firstly, we expect 7.5k to boost our game to a few players. If we receive positive feedback, we will negotiate for more to boost the game even more to more players throughout the platform.

These funds will be used to sponsor our game and ads.

Requirements

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SECTION, MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL OF THIS!

This project will require highly talented and MOTIVATED individuals that can take time out of the next month to create the core of this project and make updates.

If you are interested, make sure you meet all of the following requirements:

• Must be 15+ of age
  • Must be HIGHLY motivated for this project
  • Must be okay with the payment
  • Must be respectful to others
  • Must be able to dedicate at least 2 hours a day to this project
  • Must be able to work after the main game release

Payment

As you may have noticed, this is more of a collaboration post instead of a hiring post. This is because this is more of a group project instead of me fully paying people to work for me. However, you will still be paid a portion of the income. I know this is a very risky option, but I am dedicated to this project and hope to complete it VERY quickly to get out of the risk.
With that being said, below are the percentage payments for each role.

Workkspace (Building, Game Design, UI Design) | 35%

Co-Builder | 23%

Scripter | 35%

Investor | 7%

Contact Information

If you are interested, please contact me on discord or here, via DevForum!

Workkspace#9392

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.