[OPEN COMMISSIONS] EffortlessIRA | Programmer

About Me

Hi! I’m Cooper, and I am proficient in the languages of Lua and JavaScript. I’ve decided to do commissions to give me something to do on the days I’m not working or in school. If you’re unsure if my experiences are what you’re looking for, feel free to look below for some more in-depth information of my abilities.

Experience

Lua

I began programming in Lua around 2018 when I began getting inspiration to create games and projects on Roblox. Throughout that time, I’ve created countless projects, most of which are dumped due to lack of motivation or just lack of time to complete them. Find below a couple things I can confirm I’ve completed, that I find pretty notable and/or relevant to my experience.

• Remote connection to a Roblox server (includes moderation, getting active players, player activity, and of course modification to whatever your mind desires!) was able to create this two ways, with web servers aswell as trello
  • Application, quiz, and rank centers (uses similar function as above where web server will process answers and/or payment validation securely)
  • In-game rank chat commands
  • Third-party data saving on MongoDB using a web-server
  • Storage systems (such as uniforms and tools, includes object-oriented quantity and permission properties)
  • Firearm and taser systems with the use of Raycasting
  • The use of UserInputService to register client inputs to implement keybinds to create game functionality
  • Logging systems (unlike a lousy discord webhook, I connected logging to my personal platform named cooperFLOW to view logs on a website in a neat filtered format)
  • Jail systems including handcuffs, processing, searching, etc.
  • Restaurant system (included a self serve kiosk, a screen for pending orders for chefs, and a computer for staff to handle orders)

Javascript

I’ve been programming in JavaScript since late 2020, most of which has been with node.js. Since late 2021, I’ve been working on front-end JavaScript for small website projects I’ve created with the use of Bootstrap, but I’ll get into that later. My notable experiences are below.

• The first two I listed in the Lua section all required a javascript backend, so count these here!
  • Countless discord bots, with many mechanics, such as shift logging, moderation logs, and more!
  • Moderation portals with a real-web HTML interface
  • Discord rank bot commands
  • ACARS system for a non-roblox related flight group to log scheduled flights and ensure it’s legitimacy
  • Many more small projects too vague to name that’ve built my experience

Html

Since 2022, I’ve been slowly working on becoming more and more proficient in Html. Now in 2023, I would consider myself to be at a semi-proficient level of the language. I still rely on Bootstrap alot, but I’ve been able to stop looking at the documentation so much and I’ve been able to create my own projects with my own stylesheets while also using Bootstrap for the pretty stuff.

Payment Methods

For payment, I take:

• Amazon Giftcards
  • Roblox Giftcards
  • Group Payouts

Group Contracting

If you own a group, with qualified developers already hired, with an already existing playerbase and are interested in hiring me for long-term development, please contact me in my direct messages on DevForum with a link to your group, your discord username and tag, and your group discord.

Hiring Me

If you’d like to hire me, please contact me in my direct messages on DevForum with your discord username and tag, what you’d like for me to create, and your payrange. All of my prices are negotiable, however I will not give unfair prices to you, nor myself.

If you’d like to see any examples, contact me and I’ll see if I have any former projects that meet your request.

Thanks for reading

4 Likes