[Open] Composer [12 USD] [Geometry dash]

:grinning: About us
Hi there! We are Pyrrhic Studios, a very small roblox group and development team. Our game in development has reached a stage in where sfx and music is one of the few things left to be made. I’m mainly a scripter, sfx and music is beyond my capabilities.

The team
@ScripterGo - Project Overseer, Group Leader, Lead Developer.

@Archelone - Finances Director, Creative Director, Group Co-Leader.

The game has been in development for about a year, we have a beta release planned for late July . Its inspired by Geometry Dash and RoBeats. The game takes the concepts of Geometry Dash and adds a 3D envirement along with real time multiplayer.

:thinking: About the job
*Ambient music for a waterfall/bridge themed level[26.45 sec]
*Ambient music for the lobby(should be able to be looped)
*Ambient music for an endless mode(should be able to be looped)

*Click sound effect

:dollar: Payment
As mentioned above we are a very small studio with no prior success, our budget is as a result pretty low. We can offer a payment of 12 USD by PayPal, for completing all of the listed tasks. A payment method of robux is also possible, but USD by PayPal is preferred. The work needs to be approved by me.

:e-mail: Contact us
You can Contact me on Discord: Ante0417#5359. I expect that you are capable of showing previous work in dms. The game(not latest version) can be shown in dms

Note
The game is only inspired by Geometry Dash, it does differ quite a bit.

2 Likes

I honestly think the pay is quite low, however I wish you the best of luck finding someone that fits your needs. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

if the payout can be raised then i can do it

For Composers Looking At This Please Keep An Eye On Payment, Here are my thoughts, from an experienced producer.

So, It seems it is 3 songs, and an effect. The 26 second piece shouldn’t be worth $12, no where near it. I would say $30-$50 for just that part. A good composer would make sure those 26 seconds are not repeated and have different parts so it doesn’t get boring. For example, a part with the melody only, then bring in some drums, or a lead to fill in space, things like that. The other 2 that are looped depending on time would be around $20-$30 each, also with different variety in the loop and such. You may be able to stretch lower. Again, could rise or lower depending on preferred time of the track. The prices that I’ve listed are reasonable, for a good composer who has some good work, and is guaranteed to make quality. If someone is a new composer just trying to make money and begin somewhere $12 is not the best and should be upped but if you are really desperate then go ahead.

This is not to put this post, or team down but just to let composers know about payment If you, the post author or the finances director @Archelone could try to do something, it would be much appreciated by composers looking at the post. I really do recommend finding a way to get this payment upped to at least a reasonable price that can be negotiated around.

From the outside of Roblox: an exclusive licence for a full track (gives the buyer FULL access and permissions on the track) would go around $300-$500. Leasing would be limited and be around $20-$40 but this is Roblox so who knows.

Best wishes to the team.

4 Likes

Agreed too many lowballs are honestly a joke.

3 Likes

How much would you be looking at?

I’ll be honest, not a pro at making up prices and I need a bit more details so I’ll send you a request on discord

Charge a minimum of 30 dollars per if you’re amateur

7+ years experience and my workplace is full home studio wouldn’t say I’m an amateur

Figure you’re own prices out then I won’t try to help

For prices and suggestions look at my reply…

ReOpened due to our composer not having the time to complete the job within the deadline.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.