[OPEN] davidiscooI - Experienced Builder / Blender 3D Modeler - Portfolio

Very reasonable prices. User developed my project on the same day, quality was stunning, and detailed. Expectations were met, really nice to talk to and gave me constant updates. Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those look very nice! Great job!

2 Likes

Hello! My commissions have been reopened and I am available for hire! Please dm me on discord @ davidd#9318. :smile:

Hello! My commissions have been reopened and I am available for hire again! I’ve also added some new images. Please take a look and dm me on discord @ davidd#9318. :smile:

1 Like

My discord is -5#5999 If you can build interior add me

Hey! I sent you a friend request on discord (SnowNix).

1 Like

Sent a friend request on discord.

1 Like

Hello all! :smiley: My commissions are open again and I’ve added 3 new builds I’m super proud of onto my portfolio, please take a look!

Please contact me on discord @davidd#9318! I will accept short-term commissions, but I’m also looking for a reputable game studios that is in need of a builder / modeler to join long-term!

David is a wonderful and fast builder, I highly recommend hiring him :).

My ambitious project has yet to find a way to trip him up. He’s communicative, creative, and has proven himself to be that of the same caliber as some professionals!

2 Likes

Awesome work, love the detail.

1 Like

VERY NICE BUILDS!
I would 100/10 hire you!

In fact, I just might! :wink:
Check this out if you’re interested.
:smiley:

1 Like

Hello! Your builds are impressive! I sent you a friend request on discord (nickroika#0001).

2 Likes

all of your build look really good

1 Like

Simply breathtaking! Absolutely amazing work, if you don’t mind me asking,for things like buildings do you use 3d models or stick to Studio?

1 Like

I’m talking about the low poly*

1 Like

I usually only use studio for all my builds, but recently I started using blender for more complex shapes. The “Toy Planet” building shapes were made with blender.

1 Like

Your work truly impresses me. It is outstanding. I may commission you in the future.

1 Like

Bro, my jaw literally dropped looking at your low poly builds.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I created a twitter account where I will be posting new builds and updates on my commissions more often. Please check it out! :slight_smile: https://twitter.com/davidiscooI

My commissions are OPEN, however my time is very limited so I am only accepting a few!

Added on discord. DJSmooth1#6388

1 Like