[OPEN] DevVinci | UGC Creator/Graphic Designer

About Me

Hey! I’m DevVinci, a self-taught 3D modeler and Graphic Designer with 9 years of experience in creating art and assets on the Roblox platform. I have been playing Roblox since 2012 and began creating in 2015.

What kind of work do you make? [✎]

I specialize in any type of UGC and GFX!

What is UGC and GFX? [✎]

UGC

User-generated creations,

or “UGC” for short, is a program on Roblox where players can create avatar accessories to publish and sell on the Roblox marketplace! Most of the items that you see on the catalog, your favorite hats and hairs-- are most likely created by other Roblox players! I was accepted into this program in April 2023 after applying in November 2022! Since then, I have published numerous accessories and character bundles to the marketplace, amassing over 10 million sales from players!

GFX

Graphic Effects,

or GFX for short, is a type of digital artwork that involves setting up 3D models and rendering a high-quality image. A lot of game/group icons/thumbnails are GFX-- that high-quality look used on thumbnails for games like Welcome to Bloxburg and Jailbreak are all GFX!

What have you accomplished? [✎]

• :chart_with_upwards_trend:10 Million UGC sales
  • :white_check_mark:Got a Verified Checkmark
  • :star:Had my UGC featured in videos from KreekCraft, Sharkblox, and Chaseroony
  • I also have over 10,000 followers on Twitter, over 17,000 followers on Roblox and almost 3,000 YouTube Subscribers

Why should I hire you? [✎]

When commissioned, I cater to the customer, making sure my work is just as they want it to be. I am able to overcome challenges and get the job done! I try to price my work fairly, enough for my work to be fair and for the outcome to be as best as it can be. After all-- this is my source of income at the moment!!

What do you use to create your work? [✎]

For modeling and texturing, I use Blender, a free, well-known 3D modeling software (that majority of creators use!). For creating my textures, I use either ProCreate on iPad or a computer software, such as paint.net or Magma depending on the work. I even have some videos on my YouTube channel showcasing my work method here!

UGC Items

Mandalorian Armor

Milk Bottle Cap Hats

Messy Hair

Sheriff Hat

Raccoon Hat

Spider Bottle Cap Hats

Luscious Hair

GFX

The Mandalorian (Using my armor!)

Abandoned Armor

Handsome Squidward

The Last of Us 2

Playing Pool

Playing Blackjack

Playing Pool 2

3D Models

“Lego Land” (La La Land parody)

Lego Batman

Percy Jackson (series) Lego

Strawberry Cake

What influences the pricing? [✎]

The pricing of my work depends on the quality and quantity! The complexity of an item/image that requires multiple hours of modeling + texturing will be more expensive in comparison to a lesser item/image. All prices are in Robux only!

UGC item (10k+ plus uploading fees) - The uploading + publishing fee alone for a UGC item is at least 1750, depending on the item. This fee does not count as part of the labor fee!

3D model package (5k+) - A package of 3D assets, depending on the style, will be 8,000 robux minimum.

GFX image (5k+) - The price for one GFX render, depending on the complexity will be at least 8,000 robux!

More pricing info

What exactly affects the pricing for each item?

The pricing above are the minimum prices for each piece of work.

UGC items

As a verified UGC creator, I spend a lot of time perfecting my craft that involves modeling and texturing. Commissions such as low-poly bunny ears will most likely be minimum price, possibly even less due to its simplicity. A detailed work like a soldier helmet will take a lot of time to model, and especially texture.

3D models

As said previously under UGC items, the price will depend on the detail and quantity of the items. A 10-model pack of low poly items will be minimum price, whereas a more detailed pack will cost more!

GFX images

GFXs are by far the most time consuming product I offer, depending on how many models need to be rigged, the scene, objects, etc. A square icon will usually be less than a larger thumbnail for a game.

Note that you must cover the 30% tax when buying a gamepass or clothing as a form of payment!

Price ranges

UGC item 10k-30k

3D models 5k-25k

GFX images 5k-30k

I can be contacted by DMs by “devvincis” or on Twitter Direct Messages
Roblox: DevVinci
Time zone is EST.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like