[OPEN] Diggitty | Environmental Artist and Builder

📌 CURRENTLY CLOSED

• Note that the images here are older and I have newer images on my talent hub
  • Posted here as I currently cannot edit the name of the post due to the DevForum archiving the collaboration section soon.
  • Will be removing this soon as well as I will be moving my portfolios to ArtStation or my own website

Hi ho!

I’m Diggitty, have been on Roblox since December 2012, and have been seriously developing since June 2020.

I offer my services as an environmental artist and builder to anyone who follows my terms of service and has enough to pay for the commission. Although I am at my best in terrain creation, editing, and painting, prop/flora placement, as well as lighting.

I also have adequate knowledge of heightmaps and can perform seamless edits of terrain using techniques over the weeks and months painstakingly improving my crafts.

My process in creating terrain for commissions
  1. I first receive instructions on what the commission is to look like.
  2. I begin drafting versions of the terrain mesh in a program called Quadspinner Gaea.
  3. I will then show the drafts of the terrain generation to you to confirm that the mesh aligns with your vision of the terrain shape.
  4. I will then import the said mesh into Studio and convert it into voxel terrain.
  5. I will then have to smooth out any artifacts left behind by the conversion process.
  6. I will then paint out and place (Flora, buildings, etc.) any other details that you may have requested.

Kindly read the following terms of service before hiring me:

1. Be respectful all throughout our dealings and though criticism is appreciated and very much needed for getting the product you want, kindly provide it in a constructive way.
  2. I reserve the right to request and receive at most, a 30% down payment for large-scale terrain projects.
  3. I reserve the right to release the commission as a free model / open-source map if I am not compensated for the project on time. (Leeway may be given on a case-by-case basis.)

Large-scale Voxel Terrain

Note that most props / flora in the pictures provided below were not made by me and that although these are not in the “Handmade Voxel Terrain” category, many details / anomalies in the terrain left over by the import process still have to be smoothed out manually post-import.

Little Maginot

:pushpin: DISCLAIMER :pushpin:

• Models were not by me though I handled a lot of the environmental design (Set dressing, layout, etc.) for the alpha build of the game.

Terrain work and set dressing done in the month of December 2021.

Feel free to check it out here!

Cold Comfort

Built in the month of October 2021.

Small showcase where I attempted to use clouds to better show depth and scale

Feel free to check it out here!

Large Multi-Biome Island

Built in early September 2021.

Flora assets were provided by the commissioner, placed by me.

Japanese Volcanic Bay

Built in the month of July 2021.

Preview of the terrain mesh pre-import:

HI: Iwo Jima

Built in the month of June 2021.

Preview of the terrain mesh pre-import:

Camp Agila 2

Built in the month of April 2021.

Note that most structures and props presented here were made by my friend and co-dev, RobloxStudio313512 (Check him out! He has a very cool WW2-era game in the works.)

St. Michael's Mount

Napoleonic Era River Flatlands

Built in the month of March 2021.

Rough Napoleonic Era Valley

Built in the month of May 2021.

Handmade Voxel Terrain
Camp Agila

Built in the month of January 2021.

Note that most structures and props presented here were made by my friend and co-dev, RobloxStudio313512 (Check him out! He has a very cool WW2-era game in the works.)

Mountain Pass

Built in the month of January 2021.

Nogai Horde Training Camp

Built in the month of November 2020.

Terrain Edit for a Chaeau de Foix

Edited in the month of November 2020.

Before:

After:

Builds
Templar Fort

Built in the month of June 2021.

Jousting Arena

Built in the month of December 2020.

Anglian Castle

Built in the month of August 2020.

Due to the erratic nature of high school life, I do not have a set schedule for when I work on commissions though I am most active on the weekends.

Timezone: Philippine Time (PHT) / Greenwich Mean Time +8 (GMT+8)

At the moment I only accept Paypal and Robux payments through game passes and group payouts. However, all prices are negotiable!

When paid through Paypal, I always cut down my price by 25%!

Terrain Package

• Large-scale Terrain ( 6000 x 6000 studs to 12000 x 12000 studs )
    :robux_gold: 6000 - 10000

• Medium-scale Terrain ( 3000 x 3000 studs to 5000 x 5000 studs)
    :robux_gold: 3000 - 5000

• Small-scale Terrain ( 1000 x 1000 studs to 2000 x 2000 studs)
    :robux_gold: 1000 - 2500

Included is:

• The base terrain (Choose from the sizes above)
  • Smoothing and editing terrain in-studio for any mistakes/artifacts leftover by the import process
  • Flora placement
    • You can provide a pack for me to use but I also have my own
  • 2 terrain changes (Roads, caves, rivers, lakes, etc.)

Anything more and I will have to charge more for the final product!

Note: I also offer my skills as a terrain artist for edits to the terrain. The price depends on the scale of the edit.

Builds

• This will mostly rely on the scale of the build/project and therefore can only be negotiated with me in DMs. (Cheap prices due to my lack of expertise in this field.)

I do not check my forum notifications as much so if you want to contact me, kindly send me a friend request through my Discord below:

• Diggitty_Doggitty#2938

Thank you very much for reading this far :>

11 Likes

Would recommend Diggitty for environmental art! His prices are affordable, and he makes sure to listen to what the client wants. My design was produced in just under 3 days, which is outstanding.

1 Like

Please let me know when your commissions re-open. Rummy#1776