[OPEN] - Digital Artist | PFPs | Banners | Thumbnails

ABOUT ME

Hai! I’m Loneskiis, I’m a graphic illustrator from Melbourne, Australia. I’ve been drawing for practically my entire life, and I’m ready to put my skills to the test. I have been doing freelance work for about a year now and I’m looking to expand my portfolio everyday!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Before discussing your commission, please read through my terms and conditions. You cannot purchase from me until you have read and agreed to it.

• USD payments can only be made through PayPal, robux payment is done through group funds and gamepass (clients MUST pay the tax).
  • If you plan to pay via group funds please let me know two weeks in advance.
  • If you’re disrespectful and or impatient I have the right to decline your commission and give little to no refund depending on how much work I’ve completed.
  • Please DO NOT rush me as I still go to school and have assignments to complete. This is non-negotiable and is my number one priority.
  • Payment first, I will not start until payment is made. I understand if people are not comfortable with that but these are my terms.
  • The only time where I will refund you is if I decide I’m too busy.
  • You will have the opportunity to tell me exactly what you want in your commission. Feel free to ask for a work in progress at any appropriate time. I will not make any major edits to the art once completed.
  • Please read through my availability, please note that your commission may take 1-3 weeks to complete.

AVAILABILITY

I am available for 1-3 hours Monday to Friday and 5-8 hours on the weekends. Keep in mind that these hours may fluctuate depending on my schedule for the week.

PRODUCTS

Prices are not set in stone, they may vary depending on the complexity of the commission.

Profile Pictures - $15 USD or 5,000 robux

Banners - $45 USD or 12,500 robux

Thumbnails - $25 USD or 7,500 robux

Emotes - $8 USD or 2,500 robux per emote

animax image2 image0

Bundles

PFP + Banner
$55 USD or 15,500 robux

Emote Bundles
$20 USD or 6,000 robux for 3 emotes
$40 USD or 12,000 robux for 6 emotes

Thumbnail + 3 Emotes
$40 USD or 12,000 robux

Contact

You can contact me through the DevForum, Twitter or Discord. If you’d like to view more examples of my art, feel free to check out my Twitter as I post frequently.

Discord: loneskiis#0001
Twitter: https://twitter.com/loneskiis

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I’m looking forward to working with you! :smile:

24 Likes

I highly recommend you to order from them if you’re looking for an artist!

• His work is high quality
  • Delivers in the right amount of time
  • Affordable
7 Likes