Greetings! I am Ben and I’m 17 years old I have been a low-poly builder for the past year and I’ve been practising and learning since 2020.(I use this as my development account.) I am offering my service as a low-poly builder and a modeler. I specialize in low poly creation and medium quality builds, I also model low poly assets in Blender. I am mostly interested in creating Simulator and Team Deathmatch type of maps as these are my strong points when working with low-poly.
- You must provide proof of funding with video evidence.
- You must pay a 30% upfront fee when working with my services.
- I will not refund but I am entitled to make changes and fix things to your liking.
- You are not allowed to take the finished commission unless you have paid.
- All commissions must be paid correctly and you must cover the tax.
- You are able to ask for progress. (Please do ask for progress but don’t be impatient).
- Please provide reference pictures of what you want and a reference of the style of the build/asset.
- I can cancel at any time but will REFUND the 30% upfront fee (ONLY IF I NEED TO CANCEL).
You can view my assets here:
I am available mostly on the weekends. It is best you contact me on Wednesday’s - Saturday’s. You can contact me any time, to preorder a spot. I am now able to work on some commissions and I will update this portfolio daily with slots. If my commissions are closed that means I’m doing a commission or I’m not really available. So, I will be closing my commissions once I receive 3/3 to avoid confusions and because I suck at time management. (Please note that I am in the time zone (GMT+1.)
Group Funds/ T-Shirt (if the client chooses to pay through t-shirt then they must cover the 30% tax)
Paypal (Dev ex rates)
Clients are required to put down a 30% deposit before I work. This is to ensure everything goes smoothly.
Policy (Paypal must be through friends and family) and exchange rate must be covered and paid in (€).
Maps start at 25,000 Robux+
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, discord iiUnisTy#8356
Thanks for reading!