[OPEN] Empyror | Professional Clothing Designer

About Me

Hey, I’m Empyror, I’ve started doing clothing by 2019 and ever since I’ve been improving on this field of work.

Showcase

My work

1x 2x 3x 4x 5x 8x 7x

Availability

I am usually available for 4-10 hours everyday.

Payment

Contact me on Discord regarding prices, I accept a variety of payment methods.

Contact

Discord: Empyror#9164

Additional information

I’m capable of any artstyle in clothing, my showcase simply shows my favorite work that I made. More examples of work can be provided on Discord. I also remaster old uniforms for clans and such. I’m mostly good at Ancient/Fantasy/Sci-fi, but I can make everything.

50 Likes

Nice! But are they epic?? Please reply I will buy if they are epic.

3 Likes

they are definitely epic, no cap. buy or noob

6 Likes

Best clothing designer on the blox! Definitely recommend if you’re looking for something more… exotic.

6 Likes

I really recommend Empyror! Best clothing out there!!!

3 Likes

They’re very epic buy now :smiley:

2 Likes

Very talented and skilled clothing designer! I would highly recommend it!

3 Likes

I fully stand behind Empyror’s work. He takes his time to make sure every little detail is perfected in every piece of clothing, upholding a very high bar and standard for clothing design. He is fantastic to work with and I cannot recommend him enough for clothing needs.

5 Likes

Probably the highest tier clothing you can get highly recommended

2 Likes

Emp has been doing clothing for about a year now and it shows. Every one that he makes has a ton of detail in them, and he has been improving rapidly (as you can tell by the pictures above, you can tell which are older and which are newer). From what I’ve seen, he is very fast for the quality that he delivers. I highly recommend working with Emp if you need high detail clothes (especially ones for clans).

2 Likes

The best clothing designer I know, I would definitely recommend him over anyone else.

2 Likes

Highly recommend Empy´s work.
-Great Communication
-Great Service
-Just overall very positive

2 Likes

Although I haven’t personally ordered anything from Empyror, I have nothing but good feedback on him as a person. Amazing to communicate with and gets stuff done. His drive and determination to work is incredible and I highly recommend him from that alone.

2 Likes

The question is… How do you get a mindset on what you’re going to make?.. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

The process usually goes like this (keep in mind I went out of canvas for showcase purposes, but I hope it atleast gives an idea)

Process

1x2xx 3x6x

Customers have an option where I could design them a concept based on their description and execute it, or they could provide me with a reference art for me to follow.

2 Likes

Yo. Those. Look. Sick. Wow. Wow.

1 Like

You’re quite talented!
Don’t forget to accept my friend request; Drak#7193.

2 Likes

King has returned, back to work and never disappointing his client! Every detail empyror put on design was always and always perfect, Well done!

2 Likes

Great job here, you did some awesome work best iv’e seen ever!

1 Like

Could you do modern military clothing?

1 Like