[Open] (Environmental, Low-Poly) Builder

About Me

Hey :blush: I’m hungria, 22 years old, and have been on roblox since 2010.
I’m an environmental builder, I have some good scenarios, as I will show below.
I like to work with the environment, terrain and buildings

Showcase

Obs: More or less detail can be done, depending on your preference

Maps

Made in studio(Only Parts)

floating-island1 floating-island2

house3 tree

I will add more as I do them

Availability

I’m available almost every hour of the day, every day of the week, but I’m also not going to be working 24/7 (I have a life), only if you pay me extra for that, xD. so I work ASAP, but without rushing

Payment

I work only with USD(PayPal, or another means that I can use in my country)

negotiable prices, depending on the difficulty, size and detail (I’m not expensive)

in case of payment by % I ask for an advance payment, depending on the size of the project

I don’t deliver work before I get paid for it, it doesn’t make sense to spend hours creating something, proving it is ready and then not delivering it, I want to create a good reputation on the forum as a developer, stealing people is not good for anyone’s reputation. I hope you understand :slight_smile:

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum
Or Discord: Hungria#3904

Thanks for reading! :smiley:

4 Likes

Your work looks quite impressive. Great job!

1 Like

Thanks, glad you liked it :smiley:

Look’s Great! How much are your prices I’m looking for a couple of “stages” like in smash bros. (here’s an example)

As you can see there’s a foreground and background, I’m not looking for anything this detailed but detailed enough to make it pleasant to the eye.

How much would this example cost?

Hey, thanks :smiley:

Do you have a Discord so we can talk? if you don’t have, send me a better detail of the size of the maps in the private here on the forum :slight_smile: , the price will depend on the size you want me to make and the complexity

Sounds Good! My Discord Is Finndabinn#8360

I sent you a friend request :slight_smile:

1 Like