[OPEN] - EpicJeremiah68 | UI Designer

My name is Jeremiah and I am a freelancing UI Designer that is passionate about creating minimalist/modern UI designs . I’ve been user interfaces for the past year and kept improving since, and I feel I’m ready to start having commissions! I only design in the minimalist/modern/clean theme as I like the style the most. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I do my best to always go above & beyond and to most of all make my clients satisfied! It takes about 1-5 days to get your finished UI. I generally use 2 platforms to make UI, Figma & Pixlr. I know you may be wondering to see my work, have a look below! :slight_smile:

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends and about 3 hours on weekdays. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school. It takes about 1-5 days to get your UI finished depending which position you are on the queue.

For the quality I bring to the table my prices are considered cheap. I charge :robux_gold: 1K per frame. But please keep in mind to book me you must at least order 2 frames! Sadly in the Roblox Dev Community there are a few bad apples. Therefore, I require a 50% payment before I start and the other 50% when I have completed your work. No pay = No work! Currently I only accept Robux, but in the future, I’ll accept PayPal.

To book me please contact me on discord at: jeremiah#7263

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading! I can’t wait to be the best UI Designer you ever had!! :laughing:

1 Like

So I have a question. You say that you charge per frame. Does this mean per each roblox frame instance or per each one of these sort of things

Great work btw!

1 Like

Oh, thanks for the feedback. I would call that a frame. But if its like a really small frame someone if ordering like a small notification box, I’ll bring down the price. I don’t like to see people get ripped off. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My commissions have just been re-opened, but a portfolio redesign is in the making…