Ex_lus OLD PORTFOLIO

PORTFOLIO

ABOUT ME
I joined roblox in 2013 and have worked with various people and groups to produce aesthetically pleasing builds. I have worked with a London group, helping complete and maintain the building over a couple of different maps. I am extremely comfortable using F3X and Roblox Studio tools. If I’m being honest I tend to sometimes build in my spare time, however I have nothing to motivate me. So of course I’m here to pursue a career of professional building. I have been a devforum member for about a year now, but I am only now reaching out to game makers. Here are some of my builds below.

Border Map

Pictures

border3 border4 border7

Medium sized builds

Examples

Retro Lounge

Pictures

Homestore 1

Pictures

Homestore/Cafe 2

Pictures

Western Styled

Examples

Modern Buildings

Examples

Low Poly

Examples

ee8328c345a5a83e2e7b54a78d1e8599

Furniture

Examples

Cabinet Office%20Table TV%20Cupboard Plant%20Pot

Price

Prices can vary depending on build.

Contact

TWITTER : @Ex_lus
DISCORD : Exloos#9301
ROBLOX : Ex_lus

Contact for more info!

6 Likes

You should probably take some better screenshots.
Make sure that the graphics settings within Studio are Level21. I believe the current default is around Level12.

You’ll find the option to change it in Settings > Rendering.

3 Likes

Was wondering why they came out low quality. Thanks for the tip!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can vouch for this guy! He was helping me make a SCI-FI lab and the outcome of it was really cool. He’s dedicated and definetly worth to hire.

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful work! Great job with all of your builds!

1 Like

I really like your modern style builds! I think you could work on filling up empty space in your builds however as some builds such as the clothing store look amazing on the outside yet they lack a lot on the inside

2 Likes

Honestly speaking most these builds are done in my spare time… Usually they’re half jobs, in which I’ve only built them in my ‘bored’ time. To be fair I’d probably do much better building for someone as there is motivation; to build something which stands out and is unique. Thanks for the advice though I’ll try and focus more on that aspect of building! :slight_smile: :+1:

4 Likes

What does Level21 do? Does it help render a picture?

No, it just makes the overall graphics appear a bit better.

3 Likes

Still open preferably to UK situated people (due to timezones)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.