Full time dev opportunity - Big Booga Dig

But you can’t just say that it’s straight copy of mining sim because don’t forget that we have treasure hunt simulator that has the same aspect of mining sim and other mining games.

So it doesn’t mean that Soybeen has “unoriginality” and it’s an opportunity that no other dev did before.

But the OP is looking for someone to work with him to bring updates and etc to the CURRENT game…

I believe this is a great opportunity for developers to work with this developer on the platform, just the experience it self will change and impact how the developer will work on the Roblox platform. Soy is grateful and willing to have somebody work him, which is a huge thing due to the current success of the game and what he plans on reaching towards in the future with another developer on board.

If you don’t like how is doing it, then that’s alright. Just don’t keep fighting against this. This post is meant to find somebody to work with him, not to converse about how he is running things/or how he should run them.

1. I have the option to reply or to edit and I could do both.
  2. If someone did it before I wasn’t here to know that.

You would like links and information attached/posted here?

1 Like

Here is fine if you want it to be publicly known, otherwise send me a message on this site.

I’ve sent you a private message regarding this.

1 Like

Would be nice to have this oppotunity :wink: .

If you need UI Designer/Logo Designer. HMU sent you dm with my portfolio

You know what, i’m just gonna send him my portfolio later tommorow.

Just an update for those who have sent their portfolios, I will be selecting a candidate on Monday, May 6th, and announcing here again.

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the update. We await your results!

1 Like

Still very interested in this. Looking forward to the results

1 Like

Is there any way of only applying for the building role? This is my portfolio [OPEN] Ex_lus | Builder

Read above, he already said no. You have to script and build.

Well, I guess after the scripter is hired, he could talk to both of them and convince them to let him build in the game for a lower percentage like maybe 10% or likely even less.

As a side note, this game hasn’t been updated since

and its still making a cool 350k robux a month. More than likely, any update will make its slowly degrading fanbase juum back into the game and start spending more robux, now that they know it won’t go to waste as the game is now going to be updated again. I think big booga dig will exceed atleast 1 million robux.

This is all my opinion/an educated guess and I have no intention to hurt or degrade anyone else

Hello everyone,

A developer has been chosen from the pool of applicants. Congratulations to @Fm_Trick for getting the job! In the end it could only be one, but there were many qualified applicants.

Thank you to the over 20 people who applied for this position! It was a tough choice, the top candidates had a lot of competing skillsets and it came down to splitting hairs.

Good luck to everyone on their Roblox journey

11 Likes

@Fm_Trick Congratulations fellow Canadian :wink:!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.