[OPEN] | Experienced Programmer | AlexanderArtarian |

About Me

Hi there! I’m an experienced programmer with over 3 years of experience on the platform. I specialize in system design, including inventory, weapons, and interface frameworks. I am also proficient with advanced CFraming, which I often use for combat effects and more.

Showcase

Dynamic OOP UI system:

System is designed to be scalable so that non-programmers can still edit and add content. This is accomplished by drawing all data from organized tables:

The enemy seen here is AI, and uses advanced logic to determine the best move based on health of its enemy, its health, status, and other factors.

Turn based combat system and UI (I coded all these effects and did the animations as well):

Full Battle [System Showcase]:

AI Logic Snippet:

Custom Camera and Compass system:

Camera has three different modes: Locked (ShiftLock), Interactive (Camera rotates with mouse movement but character does not) and Free (No camera rotation, free cursor for UI interaction)

Availability

I am a student, which does limit my hours of availability on weekdays, however I can usually work at least 8-12 on the weekends

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset/project. My preferred payment method is PayPal, however that is negotiable.

Contact

You can contact me on discord: @ saucecc#3077

Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

Can you add me and message me godthegamer#2185