[OPEN] Experienced Programmer/Scripter For Hire! (USD OR R$'S)

About Us:
Hi! My name is Quinn and I am partnered with Nightmare Studios creating a first-person survival horror game based in Pripyat. We are looking for someone to join our team and give us a hand!

The Team:
@XIaine - Project Lead, Environmental Artist, Level Design, Storyboard, GFX Artist
@EmeraldLimes - Programmer, Animator
@TheRings0fSaturn - Programmer

Requirements:
-5 years experience MINIMUM or knowledge-equivalent
-15 years of age or older
-If accepting USD, must have PayPal
-Join personal group to receive funds via Robux if desired
-Has to know how to program with Roblox Studio inside and out
-Must be able to know how to work with pre-existing “spaghetti code
-Be able to read and write coherent English
-Agree to long term commitment to this project (Or until funds are depleted)
-Have a nearly organized portfolio
-Be able to write code in a neat and organized fashion
-Be familiar with datastores and camera manipulation
-Possess good teamwork skills

Details:
There is A LOT of work to do. You will be asked to do a wide variety of assignments. If you’re not able to complete an assignment for whatever reason it’s not a big deal. I consider myself to be a laid back and understanding person

Game Details:
Exklusion is a first-person survival horror game taking the setting to modern-day Pripyat, Ukraine. The game is a revamped revive of our old project, Endling. The game plays very similarly to the Penumbra and Amnesia titles made by Frictional Games.

Payment:
I am willing to pay $100 USD via PayPal. If you are wanting to be paid in Robux, do know that I will not compensate for the tax. I work a minimum wage job and have other bills I need to be able to pay. We are not seeking people wanting to be paid top-dollar for their work, mostly looking for someone who wants some pocket money to spend.

Contact Us:
Discord: XIaine#6196 (Copy and paste the name, don’t type it in)
Twitter: @XIaineDev
DevForum: Comment below or DM me here!
(Edit: For some reason this topic is closed?? DM me on here instead of trying to comment)

My portfolio for reference

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.