[CLOSED FOR NOW] FrancklinDay ll 3d artist/sculpture/UGC

Greetings

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is koussay. A 16 years old 3d artist and sculpture that has been in the industry for 2 years.

This showcase will be split into 2 parts. a Showcase section that will include previous works that i’m allowed to publicly show. and a Skill expectations section that will be a more in depth explanation of my 3d knowledge.

Without further ado. lets get right into the first section.

Showcase

This showcase will include multiple previous works that i’m allowed to publicly show.

Previous works

HIGHLIGHTS

Screenshot_2588

Sculptures

3D clothing

Screenshot_2588

Materials

PBR/Guns/Weapons

UGC concepts (UGC concepts are all following the official limits.)

scifi-mask

Screenshot_2826

this was a mistake (yes its the realistic lego head recreation.)

Cartoonish

(yes its the yellow frog from super doomspire)

Commissions

Skills expectations

Every 3d artist has his own workflow when creating an asset. what makes an artist better then another is not only how good the assets looks. but how an artist takes care of asset optimizations.
And thats why i’m making this seperate section. to have a deep understanding about my optimization skills as well as understanding the importance of optimizations.

Without further ado. lets get right into this.

Modeling

Shaping a model can be easy if optimization is not in mind. but as a game developer. it is important to do great shaping as well as taking care of how smooth the topology is for a better uv unwrap as well as smooth resolution.

Tris count for this is 568

Besides. Having low tris is really important for games to have the best performance. I usually do asset sculptures. full high res. then i do a low res retopo for a bake. This way not only will you have a closer result to the high res. but the mesh’s topology is clean as well as having low tris count. these are some examples :

This outfit’s high res sculpture is 500k tris. after a full retopo. i got it down to 3k tris. everything together

High res of this is 450k. after a retopo. i got it down to 1568 tris. everything together

This chinese dragon’s (a fan art btw) high res is 1.9M tris (including every individual scale), And after a retopo i got it down to 9k tris. it can be lowered but since it is a fan art i wanted to keep it that way.

UV Unwrapping

UV unwrapping is something really important and should be taken care of quite seriously depending on how detailed the model is. That is why topology needs to be well optimized as i mentioned.

That way unwrapping would be way easier. Having clean loop cuts as well as good face placements will be a huge benefit later when texturing as final results would be really smooth while having small texture size.

This is the dark machete’s albedo on my portfolio

Texturing

Something about me as a 3d artist is that i don’t want to focus on one single art style. I’m the type that does pretty much everything. from hand painted and stylized textures to full pbr a baked textures. Ofcourse with a clean uv unwrap and a good model. that will help alot when texturing later on. as i mentioned before. smoother resolution with low texture size

Availability

For the upcoming weeks. i will be available for multiple hours daily. But when its school time. i’m usually available on weekends.

UGC Collaboration

I’m honestly aiming alot for the ugc program. if you are an already accepted UGC creator. i’m more then happy to collaborate anytime !

Payment

Prices are negotiable, My preferred payments are both USD/R$. for ugc collaboration. i would really prefer getting a %

Contact

Discord : FrancklinDay#5208
Twitter : https://twitter.com/FrancklinDay

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

53 Likes

His models are outstanding! Submitted an order for 2 models and got the models done in less than 24 hours. Highly recommended!

2 Likes

Your work looks absolutely incredible… Great job!

woah I love your work!!! very talented!

Your work is amazing, awesome job, i like your work.

I’ve worked with Francklin for over a year; I 100% recommend working with him!

1 Like

Just commissioned Francklin for a helmet! And he made a very beautiful work for only 4 days! Helmet looks the same as in TV show, great quality and fast work, really recommend him for your projects! :+1:

1 Like

Hi, I would like to Commission you! I sent a Freind Request in Discord, “KingTrolling#2815”

hey plz look at this and i contacted you on discord my username is: Gamer317#8599

do you accept 750 robux per Animal (animals RTHRO, like the animals I want them like the game zooba)
Something like this

1 Like

You’re a legend. may I ask where you learned to model/sculpt?

Self taught.

and

sometimes timelapses l o l

1 Like

I’m speechless. Super detailed and I love the quality of everything. One of the best portfolios I’ve seen thus far!! :happy2:

I’m probably too cheap to afford your work because it’s so high quality, but I absolutely love everything you do.

1 Like

Im baffled at how detailed and just how good these look honestly… You are seriously talented!