[CLOSED] Multiple Commission Positions (Semi Long-Term)

Commission Positions Available (Semi Long-Term)

These jobs are only paid through paypal as of now.

About Me

A bit about my self, I’m 22 years old and have been on the platform for 12 years. I have been developing and doing minimal commissioning for roughly five years now, primarily as a scripter. I have a full-time job in the automotive industry and recently being transferred to the IT department. I am a huge fan of anime, and my pastime is videogames, daydreaming, tearing apart and putting the computer back together, and spending time with my fiancée, friends and family.

I started up a project a few months ago to fulfill an envision I had for a long time. I have the skills in most jobs in ROBLOX game development, like animating, composing music, and 3D modeling (Not to forget my biggest strength, scripting). However, with my crammed pack work schedule, I have found myself less able to progress efficiently. The envisioned project is a Naruto-inspired one. Users will be able to craft their own stories and control their ninja life never seen before. This project will not be limited to just character customization, missions, or titles. The only limitation will be the player base’s creativity, feedback, and suggestions, providing in-game functionality so players can further immerse themselves in the non-linear experiences. If I can mold a unique adventure that a user joins every time, they leave with something new to think about, share, and enjoy.

Early on, I decided that the game will be free of any copyrighted asset. Only will assets that are hand-crafted by developers on this powerful platform – who has a passion for creativity and are long-standing fans of the series or anything anime will find its way in this game. Second, giving the players features and freedom to create unique stories with each character they create. There has been an abundance of community-driven games that have been sprouting in the last few years, especially for the genre I am developing. One of my aspirations is to lay a solid foundation for future games in the genre. Not only for myself but also for aspiring developers who want to create community-driven experiences that are rewarding not just financially but inwardly. To achieve this goal, I need talent, and I cannot do this alone. Below I detailed the positions I currently need to be filled. As the project progresses, more and more jobs will be required.

Animator (R15) [CLOSED]

• $20 USD Per Animation (Paypal)

• $40 USD Bonus for animation bundles finished before scheduled deadlines (Paypal)

• $300 USD Minimum Total Earnings (Paypal)

As an animator, you’ll be responsible for delivering high-quality animations that will be critical for the success and believably of the project. Most animations you’ll end up doing are animations meant for combos attacks with specific animation event markers embedded within them. Not only will you be responsible for combat animations, but other various gestures and actions like landing, jumping, sliding, and other locomotive actions.

This job is per asset completed, meaning you’ll get paid for what is done and approved. The reason for per asset based employment is to ensure that those employed receive 100% of their deserved payment. If for any reason, I need to dismiss you as an animator on good terms (Employment no longer needed) and you didn’t reach at least $300, you’ll receive a payout to reach that amount in good faith.

Video Examples

I’m not the best animator, but this is what I came up with. Quality is expected to be equivalent or better.

Requirements

• Be able to create R15 combat animations
  • Be able to mimic and produce high-quality melee and ranged moves, in addition to other gestures and movement animations
  • Have an active portfolio with recent work in games or showcases
  • Excellent communication skills and work ethics
  • Must be 13 years or older

Employment for this position is expected to last for 6 months. However, this might change in the future once significant process has been made with the project.

3D Artist / Modeler [CLOSED]

• $20 USD Per Job (1,000 Triangles or less | 150 Parts or less)

1. +$10 for standard textures (Both)
    2. +$30 for PBR support (Meshes)
  • $30 USD Per Job (5,000 Triangles or less | 1000 Parts or less)

1. +$10 for standard textures (Both)
    2. +$30 for PBR support (Meshes)
  • +$45 USD Per Job (10,000 Triangles or more| 3000 Parts or more) Negotiable

1. +$20 for standard textures (Both)
    2. +$50 for PBR support (Meshes)
  • $600 USD Minimum Total Earnings (Paypal)

As the 3-D Artist/ Molder, your responsibility will be creating high-quality assets. Taking full advantage of upcoming ROBLOX features such as skinning and PBR and using various other modeling techniques like, PBR, surface painting,and retopology. I am looking for someone who has experience with high poly and low poly. These assets could range from the following:

• 3-D Clothing and Armor
    • Small Props
    • Terrain / Vegetation Items
    • Weapons
    • Buildings

This job is per asset completed, meaning you’ll get paid for what is done and approved. The reason for per asset based employment is to ensure that those employed receive 100% of their deserved payment. If for any reason, I need to dismiss you as an 3D-Artist on good terms (Employment no longer needed) and you didn’t reach at least $600, you’ll receive a payout to reach that amount in good faith.

Example Artist(s)

[CLOSED FOR NOW] FrancklinDay ll 3d artist/sculpture/UGC
    Ellzd | 3D Artist

Requirements

• Have an active portfolio with recent work in games or showcases
    • Excellent communication skills and good work ethics
    • Have advanced level experience with both ROBLOX Studio and blender or an equivalent studio
    • Must be 13 years or older

Employment for this position is expected to last for 6 months. However, this might change in the future once significant process has been made with the project.

Contact

Primarily am available on Disc: Ujiesofter#7447
However, if you would prefer, you can connect with me via DevForums.
My timezone is EST, however I work long hours (12 - 16) a day so I might not be readily available however, I will make it a priority to respond to applicants ASAP.

If you have any further questions, I will be more than happy to answer them on this post or in direct messages.

Let me know: How likely are you to accept this offer based on the prices and expectations?

This is to give me a good idea if my expectations are too high or low for the price points I have made. In addition allow me to further improve on my offers. :slight_smile:

0 voters

2 Likes

I put two since my animating skills would probably not be up to your standard.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.