[OPEN] Free English to German Translator for hire

About me

Hi. My name is MoaufmToiToi (MoaufmKlo) and I’m a native German speaker, who has learned English over the course of 5+ years. I’ve had fun translating projects in the past, those are not Roblox-related, though.

Showcase

Here are some projects that my work should be included in (unless it has been removed, or was never added): Cloverleaf, Screen Recorder, DragonFruit, TrashApp, Delete The Browsing History Of The Current Page, GEDKeeper, TypicalBot, miabot, Music Kitten, SecurityVillagers, CandyBar, Word Counter, Card Diary, Hue Essentials, VRKnock and more.

Please note that in some of these projects I submitted a very tiny amount of translations, or I didn’t finish up the translations due to various reasons. Please note that all of these translations were not paid for.

If you need links to any of the projects, please notify me.

Availability

I am available to up to 3 hours of work per day, although that number may fluctuate depending on the job, complexity and what comes up in my life.

Payment

Payment is not a requirement, although you are not allowed to sell or take credit of the translations. You can pay me if you want to, of course.

Contact

You can contact me right here, on Discord (MoaufmKlo#5171) or on Twitter (@MoaufmKlo, although not a preferred method).

Thank you for reading. <3

4 Likes

Hello, I’m interested in your offer please message me in the DevForum. Because I’m looking for a Wall moderation team in my group and I’m really interested in hiring people who can translate to moderate group walls just in-case of foreign languages.
I also have a recruitment topic for people who will willingly do it for free or voluntarily.

2 Likes

Messaged you!

note: still open for other people hiring me

Also join the group to join the Translation Moderation Team

1 Like

I have sent a friend request on discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve added you, will contact you there. :slight_smile: