[OPEN] GFX Artist for Hire!

:tipping_hand_woman: About Me

Hey guys! My name is Katie and I enjoy creating graphic designs on ROBLOX. I started making GFX recently and fell in love with the craft due to the fact that the possibilities of what I can make are basically endless.

:minidisc: Showcase

Photo Manipulation

Game GFX

:date: Availability

I am available every day of the week for several hours each day. I expect to take less than 24 hours to complete your request but on occasion I will take a few days longer.

:dollar: Payment

I accept 1,000 robux per graphic. Prices may fluctuate depending on the difficulty of the art and bundles may be available. Don’t be afraid to send me a private message to inquire!

:telephone_receiver: Contact

You can send me a message on Devforum or on Discord. My username on there is Katie#9765 and I answer on both frequently.

Thank you for taking the time to read my portfolio. Have a great day!

10 Likes

Nice work! I’m excited to see more of your work in the future.

3 Likes

I loved the photo manipulations most of all, keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

Absolute vouch for @yikeskatiee. She was awesome to work with and was always willing and able to accommodate my requests, even if they were vague and picky. She is very professional but not to the point of being robotic, and she also provided me with free GFX in addition to my purchase!

I would recommend using her and I am extremely excited to see her as she develops as a GFX artist!!

2 Likes

Nice ideas. But there’s a lot wrong here. You may want to focus on learning lighting and composition more as your ads and icons are very bland poses that seem to have been done in studio. you could use cinema 4d or blender both of which have rigs and bones which are better for posing.

in addition to this, Your photo manipulations seem to be a simple render with no sense of movement at all. Once again you can use bones or rigs for better posing. You also dont seem to use any source of lighting once again and it just seems like you plastered a render on to a cool background you found.

at your level I dont recommend you charge 1k for these as there is much more you need to work on mainly the basics.

sorry if i seem harsh but thats the way i see it.

1 Like