(Open) GFX Artist | Geedcat

Hello, my name is geedcat or I go by geed! I am a graphic designer and 3d artist for the roblox platform. I am skilled in different styles of work and hope you can commission me!

Thumbnails

Icons/Verts

Thumbnails: 15k :robux_light: & $52.00 USD
Icons: 10k :robux_light: & $28.00 USD

I dont not accept profile picture art / Media Banners.
I do not take Gamepass orders.
Payment for robux should be from group funds or gamepass with you having to cover tax
Payment for USD should be from paypal

I am available to work everyday and you can contact me anytime although if your are on a massive timezone gap (Im EST) you will have to wait some hours before I wake up to react to your DM’s.
Expect any orders to be done in no more than a week but I average around 1-2 days to finish each order once started.

Contact me on Discord to order.
geedcat#0949

You can view my other artoworks and socials here,
but do not contact me from them.

(1) geedcat :zap: (@geedcat01) / Twitter
ArtStation - - Geedcat -

Feel free to ask any questions here and thank you for viewing :wink:

62 Likes

Your renders have potential. Keep up the good work.

7 Likes

Nice work for a reasonable price! Good job! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very nice work! looks clean I like the concept and the poses well doen

3 Likes

I really recommend hiring him, good prices and good thumbnails, awesome job! :+1:

2 Likes

I would definately recommend @geedcat. He helped me out and has done a great deal for an amazing logo. Make sure to get him to do logo’s etc. My rating? 10/10
-Shadow

5 Likes

I added a new category and works in it

I love your work! I’ll be contacting you on Discord @ #curtis Vol. IV chapter 2#0004.

I know these are closed, but I just wanted to say awesome pieces of work! I really like the cartoony vibe most of your logos and thumbnails give off. :+1:t2:

Cheap considering the quality you provide!

Great work!

changed an edit from 2k to 1k robux

2 Likes

Very nice! I really like the GFX and it’s pretty cheap for the quality! I contacted you at Discord!

added 4 more works as I gradually get better

Back open again,
more new works have been put out!

2 Likes

Great person, friend, and fellow artist! Definitely a good pick for quality work at an affordable price.

1 Like

lowered prices and added new thumbnail

This guy is really talented! I purchased a game icon and thumbnail and it was delivered really quickly and was way beyond my expectations. I suggest purchasing from him, he is godly and his work is extremely good for his prices.

Added a new thumbnail again ye

1 Like

2 works added in

Changed layout with a nice commision design