[OPEN] GFX Designer for hire

I have added two more icon examples, and finally added a comission sheet!

2 Likes

@Lager12345Munir just made a amazing portfolio banner for me and I am very pleased! If you want fast and affordable art, be sure to hire them!

5 Likes

Thanks a lot! Was a lot of fun working with you!

3 Likes

Hello!
I love your portfolio. I see that you made a GFX for my friend:
I see that you added a hammer for building.

How would you make one for UI?

I hope you understand what I’m trying to say.

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

How I would do it: Basically something like where it’s a circle of the UI around you. Y’know the like kinda thing you see in every futuristic hacker movie with all the UI panels around you.

4 Likes

I have a custom request I’m wanting to ask you about. Already added you on Discord.

3 Likes

Very fast and cheap, I’d totally recommend him!

3 Likes

Very fast and high quality. Ads get tons of clicks.

4 Likes

Review
Munir provides an excellent service by designing graphics for use on the Roblox platform at fair and affordable prices. I am comforted knowing that I can confide in such a talented GFX Artist that is so open to changing the final product to ensure perfection.

You will expect more commissions in the future! @Lager12345Munir

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Was very fun working with you!

2 Likes

I have added a new icon example and have opened commissions for text logos! Order now!

2 Likes

Sent a friend request on Discord!
Piggeni#6791

3 Likes

Very nice guy to order from, 10/10 service and hes very easy and kind guy to talk to, I would come back to order a gfx from him everytime now! I recommend!

3 Likes

Raised prices a tad bit and added new examples!

1 Like

Gets the job done really quickly, with amazing prices, and shows updates frequently.
10/10, will be ordering from @Lager12345Munir again!

2 Likes

Ayup! Thanks a lot for the positive comment! Was very fun working with you!

2 Likes

Amazing response time, got back to me instantly after messaging him. He gave me exactly what I was looking for in an icon in under an hour. I highly recommend him!

2 Likes

Ayup! Really enjoyed making your logo! Thanks a lot for the positive comment!

2 Likes

I would highly recommend munirwow he made some awesome renders for me for cheap. 100% recommend him.

2 Likes

Wow amazing GFX. I will contact you for sure.

1 Like