[OPEN] GFX Designer for hire

Work fast really nice guy and cheap!
I highly recommend him.

2 Likes

I added you on discord; dawson#1515

2 Likes

Really great service, and comes in perfect time.

Would recommend, and will definitely use his service again in the future!

2 Likes

Was very fun working with you! Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Munirwow completed the job fast and professionally. The logo we ordered was definitely underpriced as it is seriously so beautiful. If you are in need of any type of graphic design, go right to @Lager12345Munir. Seriously, I can’t recommend him enough.

Rating: 10/10 easily :+1:

Logo we ordered:

4 Likes

Hello! Because of very high demands I have increased my prices, if you think they are too high or too low, let me know!

1 Like

I think the prices are too low. You are very good at your stuff!

3 Likes

Thanks a ton! I really appreciate it coming from you :smiley:

1 Like

I bought a logo from him. Looks great. Thank you!

2 Likes

Super High Quality, Super fast and cheap, Order now to him

1 Like

I recommand hiring him, very affordable prices and high quality work, he made me a really nice logo and an amazing icon. 100% recommend him.

1 Like

Hey everybody! Every order from now until tomorrow will be free! Why am I doing this? It’s just that I have been pretty discouraged and havent been happy at all with my GFXs, so I’m just trying to gather more experience and such. Order now!

I would rate him 10/10. Extremely fast and high quality work, very prompt reply to messages and I really would recommend ordering from him.

2 Likes

I recommend hiring him, he does all of his orders really quickly and for a great price. 10/10

2 Likes

The offer is done! Thanks everybody for ordering

1 Like

Really nice work. Quick and high quality. Great prices for what he does. Would definitely recommend.

2 Likes

10 out of 10 great logos

You can tell he puts time and effort in his work!

What a great addition to the Roblox Artist Community!

1 Like

Added a new icon and thumbnail! Hope you like them!

Just bought a logo from him! He was really nice, built it exactly how I wanted it in less than a hour! Totally recommend him :laughing: !

1 Like

Added a new comission sheet! Let me know your thoughts on it!

2 Likes