[OPEN] GFX Designer for hire

Wow. I love your images! What kind of software do you use? Photoshop?

1 Like

I do! I use Blender, Photoshop and After Effects.

100 per Gamepass Icon? Or per 2-3?

1 Like

100 per 2, should have been clearer.

Ok, Cant wait to see examples!

I will be ordering for sure!

1 Like

Hoping to hire you for a text logo- I added you. Caviar#0001

1 Like

New game icon example added, hope you like it and hope you order from me.

(click for high quality)

2 Likes

Can you make ads? If so how much?

1 Like

I don’t really do ads, sorry. I maybe will in the future, we’ll see.

2 Likes

Just got an icon and thumbnail from this user, he puts time and effort into what he does and is very social!:smiley:

2 Likes

Dont know why you got suspended but I would like to order gamepasses.

Reach back to me Asap.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello again!

I would like to contact you on DevForum but I don’t know if I should do it on an alt of not?

Munir started to slowly disconnect with the process. I still kept asking him if everything with the last part of my order was still ok. Me and my friend paid him the full price and was expecting him to do everything. But with-in the order he only gave us the GAME ICON and the TEXT LOGO, and still didn’t gave is the GAME THUMBNAIL. I feel liked I got scammed for the last part of the order which was the “Thumbnail”.

I recommend to please find another GFX person. His “order time line” took a LONGER route.

(4/10 for order process, 2/3 for the FULL order).

4 Likes

Without knowing, Munir had let me down. I had ordered a GFX from him months ago since roblox rolled out the 2 week waiting session to pay out people. I couldn’t pay him so I did not use his gfx or his typhography that he made and I forgot to pay him and I didnt use his work and forgot about him. Until today, I searched my game name and I found another copy and guess what it was the same work that Munir made for me months ago, he let someone copy my game name and also gave the gfx that he made to someone else.

The gfx is shown here : [OPEN] GFX Designer for hire - #67 by Lager12345Munir

1 Like

That is completely justified, knowing you didn’t pay it is his work to do whatever he wants with it.

1 Like