[OPEN] GFX Designer for hire

Ive ordered more logos than I can count on my fingers from Munirwow, and I can say that the experience is always near perfect. He responds quickly, sets his price fair, and completes the commission far earlier than the deadline every time. Love working with him and highly recommend him.

1 Like

Added a new text logo and Icon! Hope you like them!

1 Like

Wow!

That looks unreal!

Great Job!

1 Like

Thanks a ton dude! Love your work too.

1 Like

Added a new thumbnail example! Hope you like it:

Also do you think I should raise my prices?

1 Like

I think your prices are great no need to raise them.

1 Like

I think you should raise them!

1 Like

I’ll raise them in about a week just because the high amount of demand, thanks :wink:

Hi! Your GFX’s look really nice and professional however, right when I am looking at the logos, something felt oddly similar. Are you creating these vectors and cliparts, or just taking them off google and pasting some font text with it?

The trees look really similar and I can’t unsee it to this island set: (Especially 4th image)

Site: https://www.vecteezy.com/vector-art/302166-a-set-of-paradise-island

Please do note that your customers expect you to create your own work, while I actually like your effort to these, please do make a note about you taking other free sources and selling it to the public, at least give credit. If there were any mistakes or misunderstanding, please do tell me. (Someone can even send you a copyright complaint, resulting you possibly being fined for loads. I won’t do it though)

1 Like

Well I create most of the stuff, the palm trees were taken, just because I’m pretty bad at vector logos, I inform my customers if I use something not made by me, they wanted two versions one with an island and one with a black background, as I said I’m not that good at vectoring stuff so I took some of the stuff for that icon, but I informed my customers and they were okay about it. So sorry for the misunderstanding! Should have said under the logo that not all vectors are made by me, so so sorry again. It was pretty irresponsible of me. Hope you can understand.

1 Like

It’s fine mate. I get that shortcuts exist in life, and sometimes it doesn’t end really well. Just be cautious when trying to use free resources, they can be huge risks on certain cases.

1 Like

Added a new thumbnail and I will raise prices very soon, so order now!

The effects you applied to the text of the examples look really good!

1 Like

@Lager12345Munir is pretty good and learns quickly.

1 Like

Ay mate, thanks so much! You help me out a ton, thanks! :).

Hey @Lager12345Munir
I have 120 robux. Can we make anything work?

1 Like

Maybe, just friend me on discord.

Sorry, I’m not allowed to use Discord. Is the Forum okay?

1 Like

Sure, just dm me on the forum.

1 Like

Raised prices and now doing gamepass icons(Will show examples very soon.)
Any feedback is appreciated a lot, thanks! :).