[OPEN] Professional Scripter

About Me:-

Hey There I am Nirej, I do Professional GUI’s in Roblox a roving to your Needs Usually I do Cartoonish-Gui’s.I also do any scripts related to my GUI’s. They Will also include Tweening

My Work:-

Payments:-

Payments are negotiable nothing to worry about but Here are my Preffered Payments:
•Large UI(INCLUDES ALL SCRIPTS):5000 ROBUX (17.5 $)
•Medium UI (INCLUDES ALL SCRIPTS):2.500 ROBUX(8.75$)
•Small UI (INCLUDES ALL SCRIPTS):500-1000 ROBUX (5$)

Conclusion:-

If interested contact me on Discord NirejDEV#3965

4 Likes

I don’t see any gui animation or tweening. This can be easily made from watching videos. I would only by if you knew UI tweening too and displaying the gui on click too see more features on it.

I have to learn tweening and animations apart from that I can do anything else…

He’s right, there’s no tweening or animating. There isn’t much else that can’t be learnt by watching a simple tutorial… 2000 robux wayyyy too much for a non-animated shop gui.

3 Likes

I am learing tweening…So it must match and it includes all the scripts from opening buying with in game money and gamepasses

1 Like

You shouldn’t be out here selling products for a considerable amount of money if you don’t even know how to tween. It’s the hard truth, no hard feelings.

Ok but at the side part I script…

1 Like

People can get those kinds of scripts off of YouTube within minutes…

Ok I don’t want to argue with anyone…

1 Like

Of course, no trouble, but I highly doubt you’ll get people giving you thousands of robux for this stuff.

Not those scripts any scripts like any related to gui’s

I used paint for making the ui u could also test the game…Test - Roblox

I was on mobile and my PC was outta charge so…

I’ve worked with @NIREJ_PLAYZ once. E makes quality UIs for cheap prices.

I recently asked Nirej to script something small for my Café-- he was willing to compromise with prices and bring them down to 50 robux for a small GUI. Was slightly unprofessional by commenting on my group page when asked not to but besides that, no other complaints.

Thank you , Hoping to work with you soon (again).