[CLOSED] Hiring a Builder! | Prosperity Hotels

About Us

Hi there! We are Prosperity Hotels, an upcoming Roblox hotel group. We’re looking for a builder who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new Hotel!

Our Team
@dearcoIe - Owner of the Group
@OhTrex - Recruiter of Development

You can view our group here: Group Link

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to build our Version 1 Hotel. We expect a high-quality build that would catch people’s eyes (More info when you contact). Good communication skills are appreciated; we check progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

Currently, in group funds, we have 2k, but if that’s too low we can discuss it.

Contact Us

You can contact me via Discord at: OhTrex#3053

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading and have a great day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya I am interested in building position. Here is my portfolio [Opened] Building and Korean translations

2 Likes

Hii Im intreseted im a bulider i make all genre type of styles but im mostly advanced on decorations and small realstic objects

1 Like

Okay!! Could you please contact me on Discord at, OhTrex#3053?

1 Like

Still looking!! DM me on Discord at OhTrex#3053!!

I am interested on working on this project, I have sent a request to your Discord, I am RocketScript#5634

Hey, not sure if this is closed.

I’m the former lead developer & head builder of Echelon Hotels v2, as well as a main builder for Empire Theatre V11. I’m interested in this position. I’m aeches#6882, and I’ve sent a friend request.

Hello! I’m looking to make some robux for my upcoming project (I need more for advertising)
I’ll Dm you and we can discuss from there! I’m Bobling_101#5355 (It won’t let me talk to you unless you have friended me.)

Hey! So we’ve closed this for the time being, in the future we may re-open it!

Thanks,
OhTrex, Recruiter of Development

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.