[CLOSED] Hiring a Development Team

I’m new to the Developer Forums, so please correct me if I have put this in the wrong category, or said something wrong or inappropriate. If I make any mistakes, please correct me so I can fix it. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hello there! My name is softdevv. I have been on Roblox for over 4 years and have been scripting for over a year. Me and my team are currently working on a game called Eternal Blade. I am the Lead Developer, as I will do all of the scripting, UI design, and financial business.

The Team
@softdevv - Lead, Scripter
@TheOneKingx - Scripter, Animator
@TonedOut - Builder, Terrain
@obeeze4 - Builder, General Buildings (houses, parks)
@HYP3DN4BULA - 3D Designer (swords, bows, arrows)
@username - Art Designer (game icon, passes, thumbnails)

The Project
Eternal Blade is a team-based, fantasy-style game where two teams attempt to destroy the other team’s whatever thing this is. Gameplay-wise, it is somewhat similar to League of Legends. However, the art style is more like BOTW (Zelda: Breath of the Wild), a realistic world with a bit of cartoony-ness sprinkled on top. This is a big project, so it will take a lot of dedication, hours, and teamwork. If you are unable to invest your time into this, please do not apply.

Requirements

• You must be older than 13.
  • You must have Discord. (no voice calls, so don’t worry about your voice being revealed)
  • You must have some sort of developing experience.
  • OPTIONAL: It would be nice if you provide a portfolio, as this makes it easier for me.

Payment
I am afraid that I am unable pay any developers at the moment. Once the game has been released, all developers will receive a percentage of the game revenue. Payment is negotiable. If everything goes to plan, each developer should be able to DevEx.

If you are interested in the project, and want to know more, contact me below. If you need any more information, please ask me.

Contact
You can contact me through Discord or Roblox (discord is preferred)
Discord: Scripter1307#2278
Roblox: Joshie - Roblox

Thanks again for taking the time to read this. :smiley:

8 Likes

Also, I will make the game in a new separate group, once I have got the essential team ready.

1 Like

Love the concept and would love to discuss a bit more. Currently on a run though. Would love if you can add me @ Tone#8210

1 Like

Love the concept and the idea. I see you have a full dev team but if you ever needed someone else for building or if you don’t, I would like to know about the game its sounds like a great idea! My disc is AuroraStudio#9148. Thanks have a nice day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

would you guys need a manager? if you are interested and would like to know more, message me on discord! phorba#8385

2 Likes

Hi, if you are interested in having a composer for your game, please contact me.
Nik#6387

Hello!
I am PalmCrafter and would like to apply for the job as an Art Designer. I got experience with making thumbnails, game icons and gamepasses. You can contact me, by adding me on Roblox or on Discord PalmCrafter#8841.
I hope I will hear from you.
Your

PalmCrafter

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.