[OPEN] Hiring a GFX Artist - TELL ME IF YOU ADDED ME!

Lively Studios

the%20team
@EggYolked - Building, 3D Modelling, Animations and UI Design
@Awak3nedZer3f - Programmer

ABOUT%20US
Hello there! Lively Studios is a small development team which are looking to expand. We’re looking for gfx artists to join our team and work on our Game!

ABOUT%20YOUR%20POSITION
We are looking for a artist that can do some commisions. We want experienced artists who are experienced in their field and have at least a year of experience. We will want someone who is active.

UPCOMING%20PROJECTS
We currently have one upcoming project on it’s way! It’s a simulator! The planned release for the game is around End June/Beginning July! More information will be shown once hired! I will be spending up to 50,000- 100,000 Robux on adverts.

In-Game Pictures

Lighting etc will all be fixed. Same with scaling of UI and improvements to UI!

PAYMENT
Please show me your commission sheet and your prices. I am not giving you a price because I feel it would be offensive if I put a low price.

CONTACT
Discord - AaronJ#9991
Twitter - @codename-eggs
Message me - Message me through devforums

Hope to see you soon and work with you soon! (I will get back to everyone who sends me their portfolio, I won’t leave people on a cliff hanger or ignore them. I will tell you if I hired you or not.)

1 Like

Hey, I’ve sent you a friend request on discord, I’m Snaps#1024

Added u on disc, i am Hiro#4250

Sen’t you a friend request
I go by Zela

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.