[OPEN] HIRING A LEAD SCRIPTER & UI DESIGNER | Cruise Ship Simulator

Cruise Ship Simulator

About

Hello developers, I am a 15-year-old developer that has a passion for building on the Roblox platform. Working Title is hiring a programmer and a Ui designer to script/remake a simulator game. More information will be given to you if you are interested.

The Team
@Tigger_Dev - Builder & Owner
@RewrittenDeveloper - Co-Owner
@you- Scripter
@you - UI

If you wonder how my building skills are: [CLOSED] Tigger_Dev | Builder, Modeler, UI, Norwegian Translator

Current Game

About

• Scripter
    This is a long-term request and we NEED a programmer that has passion and is motivated by what they are doing. Daily progress is required, and exceptions will be allowed tho if you got a reason it. You will program the full game and, you will get more information if you are interested in this position.

• UI
    This is a long-term request and we NEED a Ui designer that has passion and is motivated by what they are doing. Daily progress is required, and exceptions will be allowed tho if you got a reason it. You will make new Uis in the game, you will get more information if you are interested in this position.

The deadline will be discussed later on.

Payment

• Scripter 15%
  • UI 5%

Contact

You can contact me through one of the following methods. I am most likely to respond to Discord or DevForum.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why would a scripter only make 15% on scripting a full game

3 Likes

The scripter can reuse the current scripts, the game is fully functional but i want to add more stuff to it.

Any questions, please dont hasitate to ask!!

I am interested but is there any chance you can pay robux for a scripter instead(im a scripter)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.