[OPEN] Hiring a Long-Term Scripter and UI designer

About
Hey! My name is Lava and I am a Builder / GFX Artist. I’ve been putting off this project for a while now but I have finally decided to push myself forward this month, and finally get something achieved. I am the owner of Unleashed Development, a new upcoming studio planning big things. I have been a builder for 4 years and a GFX artist for 2 years.

The Team
@Lava_Creeper03 - Builder / Project Manager
@couldbeyou - Scripter
@couldbeyou - UI

Heres the link to our group: Unleashed Development - Roblox

jOB
I am planning on making a tower based game (to get us started, nothing big) that will be updated weekly / monthly - depending on how major.

Scripter: I’ll be working massively with the scripter, and it will be a long term partnership. We will eventually go onto bigger project, and expand our team but we have to take smaller steps first. Your activity will be tracked through trello or discord, failing to meet the activity requirements will result in a removal from the partnership.

UI Designer: This job isn’t that big, but you would need to make a few UI’s in-game to make the game more interactable, and overall making the game look better with the on-screen GUI’s.

I feel like our games would go far as I’ve had help from other major developers, and had tips (such as Muneeb - creator of DayCare)

I also have a YouTube channel that we could show off our games, and get at least a few players to get us started. My YouTube can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/c/lavacreeper

Payment

I’d prefer to pay as a % split, although I do have a backup payment.
The percentages are:

Scripter: 35%
UI Designer: 15% (As it’s not that big)

The remaining 50% will go mainly towards marketing (and of course, myself for building and profits)

These % will last forever, and will not be taken away, no matter if you quit or not.

I do believe that the backup payment would not be needed, but it’s there for safe keeping.

You will also be hugely credited ingame

Contact

I need to create a new discord account so, you will need to apply via DevForum or Twitter messages for now.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RealLavaCreeper

Please provide an example / portfolio when messaging me.

No free models

Must be 13+ to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello!

I am interested, Contact me on Discord : ItsChoco#0902
My portfolio Experienced Programmer | Beez_up's Portfolio

2 Likes

I’ll DM you soon on your acceptance.

Still looking for more applicants though.

1 Like

You can now contact me through twitter.

1 Like

Im interested in help with UI if possible!

2 Likes

DM me here: https://twitter.com/RealLavaCreeper

1 Like

Question, can you tell the backup payment? You only said there would be one, what WILL it be? For example 3k as backup payment?

1 Like

Not sure what side I’ve decided to give to yet, but I have 6k robux as backup payment.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.