[OPEN] Hiring a low poly builder for Barber Tycoon

About

Hi there! I am Little_Joes, or Jayy_N on my developing account. I’ve created / programmed several games, and I’m going to be making Barber Tycoon. However, I am in need of a builder. My previous builder is currently making a different project.

Barber Tycoon would be a tycoon game where the player builders his own tycoon up. They would be able to get customer npcs and hire staff too. Their tycoon would be customizable, they would be able to change wall colours, and if their tycoon is open or closed. They would be able to choose many more things too. When they start out, they do not have customers. The player will have to buy droppers and make hairbrushes and shampoo, etc first. And only when they have built the needed things to open will they be able to populate their tycoon.

Games I've programmed / created

Birthday [STORY]: (3M!) Birthday [STORY] 🎈 - Roblox

Doge: DOGE [BETA] - Roblox

I made some other games too.

The Team
The team will simply be a duo, me and the builder. I will hire people to make a logo and thumbnails.

About The Job

We are looking for a low poly builder to join me to build the whole tycoon and roads (between tycoons.) I expect the builder to work most days and finish the tycoon within 1 - 3 weeks.

I suggest playing This Game to get an idea of what the build style will be like.

Requirements

Good daily communication
Experience
Positive attitude
Can speak English fluently
Activity

Payment

The payment would be a percentage, probably 40 - 45%, since I’m doing Scripting, UI, investing, advertising, etc.

I would put in around 10K in ads and more as the game makes money. Backup would be around 5K.

Contact

You can contact me on Discord. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

Discord Tag: Jayy_N#0001

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I’m interested in this job! I sent you a friend request on discord. I am jawa2278#1044

Hello, I am interested in the Low Poly Builder Position.

My portfolio: Mightism | Builder for Hire [Roblox Studio, Blender]
You can contact me on discord: Bernard#6230

Have a wonderful rest of your day!