[OPEN] Hiring a Scripter [$70 USD]

Who are we? Affinity Restaurant!

We’re a restaurant group with over 1,200+ members. We strive to provide the best experience for our players on our games. This group is owned by @Deviizer and Co-Owned by @TheMagikMan12.

The Team
@Deviizer - Chairman, Builder, & Creative Director
@TheMagikMan12 - Vice Chairman

About The Job

We are looking for a professional and fast working scripter to join our team as head scripter. We expect the scripting work to adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

What we need:

• Simple food system.
  • Simple drink system.
  • Scripted GUIs.

Please note that we already have our models and UI finished. We just need them scripted.

Payment

We are paying a total of $70 USD in payment. We can also work out around 15% of the funds we make if the game is successful.

Contact Us

To contact us, Discord message Deviizer#8384. I will accept your friend request and we can discuss things further.
You must be 13 years of age or older.

1 Like

What do you mean by, “Food System” and “Drink System”?

We need a scripter who can script a cooking system basically. For example, cooking a burger or something.

hey, you are not looking for a modeler because I am very good and my prices are very low

1 Like

Currently, we are not looking for a modeler.

What other positions do you need? could you tell me ?

Well of course a scripter but we also need a GFX designer.

How much could I pay less badly and you need a GFX
LOL

Hello, I’m interesed, I friended you varjoy#4366

1 Like

I would like to help you in this project! Sent a friend request!

Hello. I am interested working with you. I have sent friend request to you “diltz#4976”.

Might seem a bit off topic but do you remember me :eyes:

1 Like

Yep, I do remember you haha. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sent a friend request on discord. Rezault#5867

What is the payment method?

30 CHARACTERS

I can assist you in your request feel free to contact me @ 4w#0001 on discord or if you want to read more on me feel free looking at my portfolio

Im for hire and very interested contact me ;p#3348

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.