[Open] Hiring a team for a new piggy type game

About Us

Hi there! am looking for a team that can make a piggy type game, You must be 14+ age and we need a low poly builder and a programmer and a Builder

The Team
@Squad_Dev - Owner
@radzik2222 - Scripter
@username - Builder
@username - Low poly builder
@prTESTAQ - Gui

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder, programmer, Low poly builder to join my team. We expect high quality builder, Low poly builder, programmer that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

Programmer {1K-2k} 50% of the game
Builder {0-500} 25% of the game
Low poly builder {0-1K} 30% of the game

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Twitter at: https://twitter.com/homeSquadboss
Discord: Squad#8331
You must be 14 years or older to apply.

3 Likes

The Programmer need about 2 years of programming

Aren’t you and I already working for a dev team?

Yeah why i can’t work for 2 games at the same time???

Idk, i’m just saying most bosses don’t like it

caden don’t cars what i do hi only me to model his cars and build for him

1 Like

Hey! Do you need UI, If so you can tell me here or contact me at ImjustaStufful#5873

I am a scripter, (programmer). Lizz#1111

I am scripter, I can look into it. Feel free to contact me directly at AnthonyShamrock#9882

I Added you on discord and need info about your work

Add me on discord i can;t found your user on discord

Do you need a GUI creator? If so accept my friend request on discord savage_SABOR#4581
(I will work for cheap)

I cannot add your discord but mine is Gaming Plug#0823

Hi, im a low poly builder , contact me :slight_smile:
Discord: Blacky Head#2834

We need a low poly builder that can build a R6, this is a very hard job, are you sure you want to join

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.