[OPEN] Hiring Builder for a Starwars RolePlay map

About us
Hello! We are a group called “The Galactic Clone Army of the Republic” (TGRCA)
We are making a Starwars Roleplay game and we are looking for some developers to build for an upcoming project. We are currently building a Map called “Alderaan” for the roleplay we have continued, but we are willing to start over to brainstorm and to change some things.

The Team
@Vejayta1221 - Group Owner
@D_Lexus - Builder
@antixsoclal - Scripter
@King_Domination31- Morph Developer

We are looking for an Advanced Builder who can complete tasks with high quality within time and willing to stay long-term as one of our developers.

The only requirement we basically have is to have Discord and ages 13 or older to communicate and with also maturity.

Payment
If you are going for the long-term, we are paying our builders monthly. Your payment will depend based on how much you do on that month such as 1500 - 2200 Robux. Paypal is accepted but we prefer paying in Robux. (Group Funds). Paypal will be an alternative payment.

If you are interested please Dm me on discord at Vejayta_Entity#1262. To increase your chances of being accepted. Please send me a portfolio of your builds or screenshots.

I look forward with working with you!

1 Like

This seems interesting.

You can check my portfolio here:

DM me here or on Discord (Recontinued#8135)

Sent a friend request. (nathann#1048). I would like to be a builder. More info about me is right here.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.